RE:Working from Home - Nude or Not?

We have the capability for video calls but no one activates the camera. This preceded the virus hysteria.

One female coworker put it this way: "If I have to get up and do my hair and make up that does away with the benefit of working at home. So, no I'm not turning on the camera."

This post was edited

We're naked at home all the time, unless someone is here that isn't a nudist. I've had 3 Dr's appointments since Covid 19 quarantines began. I was naked from the waist down but wore a shirt and sat during my video appointments. One appt. was with our GP, another was with our dermatologist and the third was with a GI Dr for a colonoscopy consult. For the first two I was on the laptop at the kitchen island. For the GI doctor visit I was on the desktop. We were talking and he asked me for some info that I had to go get. I got up from my desk chair and ... YUP.. flashed my ass at him! ;DDDDDD My wife was sitting in a chair and looked at the computer screen and then smacked me on the butt to get my attention. I returned wearing shorts! ;DDDDDD

This post was edited

I always wanted a job I could do naked, and now I have it! If i'm home, I'm naked, working or otherwise. Because I stock up when I go to the grocery store, I have been able to avoid going out unless I really need to. So far, my record is 11 straight days without putting on a stitch of clothing (I have a private back yard, so I get plenty of fresh air).

This post was edited

I work naked in my office, rarely does anyone visit me in my office, at home I don't live just so I take every chance I have to be naked, with that I spend most of the day naked in my work.

This post was edited

One acquaintance of mine mentioned he rarely puts on a shirt for Zoom meetings, just keeps the camera on his face. If it happens to show enough of his upper chest and shoulders for people to realize that he isn't wearing a shirt, he doesn't care.

This post was edited

Like to be nude working from home but with Tee shirt an shorts handy for zoom calls or knocks at the door.

You don't really need the t shirt for a knock at the door, just the shorts.

This post was edited

I put a robe in the front hall closet for deliveries.

Can't stand robes and don't own any. I use shorts or a towel.

This post was edited

I am preferring not to be nude when working from home and having a video-call. It could happen something unexpected and all can see you are (partially) naked. That's not the best, remember for the news paper articles telling about it. There might be people which prefer to not see other people naked and they could cause many problems at work.
In all other cases, of course, it's depending on the situation, but mostly nude.

This post was edited

An acquaintance of mine mentioned that he rarely puts on a shirt for Zoom meetings and video calls. He just keeps the camera aimed at his face. If someone sees enough of his chest and shoulders to see that he isn't wearing a shirt he doesn't care. He is a semi-retired part time consultant so he probably can take more liberties than a regular employee.

This post was edited

I said it before that Luann and I had grand thoughts there would be day when we could be working naked from home. Time does tell a story. When we were snowed in over the years I found I got not much $$$ wise done on my end and pretty much found myself following her around the house .

I have worked remotely for the past several months while she goes in and runs the office. I get more done if she is not here (less distraction? ) however we are not accustomed to not being together near 24/7 for 2 decades. So realistically I don't know if us working nude at home will ever really pan out. I'd like to think so at best.

This post was edited