RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Jon here. Irish guy in Melbourne. More of a grower than a shower. Do love to worship a large penis

This post was edited

I am a 55 year old man, my wife and I have had to work around sex just because it is uncomfortable for her. Fortunately we have been able to have 3 kids but outside of reproduction we have to find other ways to satisfy each other. I guess that is why I am here.

This post was edited

Hi, 65 yo from South Texas here. My wife and I are active nudists and visit a local resort or go the the beach. We love meeting ther like minded nudists anywhere we are. We both admire the human anatomy and like to discuss the differences openly with others.

This post was edited

Hi Everyone
I'm Chris, living just outside of London. I'm here for the chat and will always reply to any messages. I love hanging out with naked folk either indoor or outdoor. I'm really into wanking sessions. Hot!

This post was edited

Hi everyone!
I'm Andrea and I live in Italy, close to Milan. I have been a naturist and practiced nudism for several years, both on the beaches of the Mediterranean sea (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Croatia ...) and in naturist oases, mostly austrian and german. I often go to saunas and spas all over Europe with my husband. Feel free to write to me, I always enjoy meeting new people.

This post was edited

Hello all, I am an Aussie guy how was not raised a nudist but have always loved being naked. For me it was a private thing with a lot of self consciousness about my body when being naked with others. I joined nudist sites like this in 2006 and have never looked back. I learned what it means to be accepting of myself and others for who they are regardless of how they look or sexual orientation. I love the openness of the nudist community and want to share our journeys and if I can help with an understanding ear.

This post was edited

Hi all, I'm PowerShot on LPSG, living in South Florida (previously in NYC for almost 20 years). I had an interest in nudity starting at the age of 4, when I would round up groups of neighbor kids to take all our clothes off together. Bit of an instigator, you could say! There was something arousing about it even at that age and I would always get an erection unlike all the other boys, which led me to think there was something wrong with my "weiner" for years. Not so much, as it turns out. :)

Since my parents were prudish and not open to my interest in nudity, I'd enjoy being naked on my own (sleeping and hanging in my room, walking in the woods naked, etc.), and explored it some more in college, but was always a bit nervous because my cock never lost that tendency to get hard at the drop of a pair of pants. I always enjoyed lingering openly nude in gym locker rooms/showers/steam rooms, and at beaches that permitted it, loving the freedom of it mostly (okay, maybe a little pride in showing off my endowment thrown in there as well) but always had to worry about preventing erections. I didn't adopt nudity as a major part of my life til moving to South Florida in the early 2000s. With warm weather all year here there are a lot of opportunities to be naked, and a lot of places to do it, so that's been fun. I still get wood all too easily but I've gotten a little better at not getting flustered about it.

This post was edited

Hello all. Im Ike. Im 38 from the SF Bay Area. Ive always been told I had a large member. Never really had seen many other guy to compare to until recent years. Things I struggle with...keeping my dick from falling out while riding a bike or seated in shorts. I hate shallow toilets where my dick touches the water when I sit down. As a gay guy as soon as guys see my dick they want me to top, but I may not always want to top.

This post was edited

Hello, my name is Gregory but I often go by Greg. Genitally, I am male. I don't really feel always so male. Kristen Nadine Lecz is a pseudonym I use as a female. If you want me as a female, call me Krista, or Nadine. It's ok. I have had many adventures so far in my life. I went around the world in 2004 by heading west from Boston (This was while I still lived in Boston.) and flying west until I approached Boston from the east. Along the way therr were stops in Los Angeles , Maui Hawaii, a month in Mongolia a few weeks in Nepal , and about 2 months in India. I went alone. I have studied spiritual practices with daoists, hindus and buddhists. I studied and lived in the ashram of Swami Chetanananda for almost 7 years. I graduated from Harvard through the DCE in 1993 . I have lived alone most of my adult life.

This post was edited

Hi everyone. I'm Joel. I'm a 65 year old home nudist in Statesville, NC. I'm a retired teacher. I would like to make nudist friends on here and in my personal life. Together, we can seek and experience nudist adventures.

This post was edited