RE:Smooth/Hairy Nudist Men

I've never ever been a very hairy person, and probably couldn't even to this day grow a mustache to save my life. But it's all about personal preference and there really is no right or wrong, good or bad. I, for one, have kept things "down there" shaved smooth for quite some time. It's just the way I like to keep it.

This post was edited

Oral or anal sex is so much more sensual to me if the cock or hole is shaved. Shaved balls are fabulous always. Eating a perfectly waxed or shaved ass hole is beyond wonderful.

This post was edited

I just had bile come to my mouth reading that . I can say that was unpleasant.

This post was edited

Just booked my first waxing appt. for tomorrow (Dec. 10)... excited and bit nervous (related to potential pain).

This post was edited

I am smooth myself, not much public viewable body hair. I keep my pubic and ass hair well shaved. But I have seen many hairy guys on nude and clothing optional areas I would say its a 60% smooth to 40% hairy mix. Based on my observations. I shave everything smooth for masseuses preference.

This post was edited

Years ago I started to manscape. I began to notice how many guys had shaved balls. While in a nearby big city for a medical appointment I decided to get waxed. Full crotch and butt crack. Loved the crack waxing best. Next time I added ass cheeks too. I have very hairy legs so the contrast is very pronounced. I have no tan lines ever. I had electrolysis and laser on my balls and laser on my button crack and underarms. Now with home waxing supplies I do myself every few weeks. I have a very short cropped triangle of pubic hair and am slick below that and on my ass. Very hygienic. I always try to be freshly waxed when Im seeing my female urologist. I always joke that Ive neatened up for her As a gay guy she knows nothing I ever say is a sexual come on. My genital jewelry is much more noticeable and I love the look.

This post was edited

Yawn

This post was edited

I've been smooth for decades. I find that when working outside or in the shop, I stay a lot cleaner without the hair. For me it's just a case of being practical.

This post was edited

I shaved as I lived in a hot climate and it was more comfortable, at the time I also personally preferred that look for myself and others .
Ive since let nature take its natural coarse ( with some light manscaping). I think I still prefer smooth on others

This post was edited

I have made a curious observation that I would be interested in hearing from others about. In meeting other nudist guys in person, and again when seeing the guys here on TN, it appears that most nudist men have smooth bodies with little to no hair. Am I just dreaming that? I am a hairy guy and enjoy nudism, but from appearances, it would seem that I am in the minority. My assumption is that the male nudist population would mirror the general population in regard to ratio of smooth to hairy men represented. It doesn't seem to be the case. I would be interested in your perspective: Are most nudist men smooth and not hairy? Why is this the case? Thanks for sharing your ideas.

From my experience at naturist beaches, swims etc no most naturist men are not smooth. Most have body hair to some extent or other. At my closest swim, of the 15 or so regulars, one man is totally smooth and one shaves his pubic area. The rest of us are hairy. Whether are not a higher percentage of naturist men are smooth than the overall population I dont know.

But in the end who cares?

This post was edited