RE:Smooth/Hairy Nudist Men

Hmm
so if one prefers the natural look, does that mean they don't get hair cuts or shave or groom their beard if they have one?

This post was edited

rs71313 wrote:
Hmmso if one prefers the natural look, does that mean they don't get hair cuts or shave or groom their beard if they have one?

It means whatever the person chooses it to mean. I think that people can shave or trim their hair in any way that makes them comfortable or gives them a positive impression of nudity. Most people feel that long hair is a hassle, so they have hair cuts. (I personally had hair down to my shoulder blades at one point, but now it's a lot shorter.) Some men feel that facial hair is a hassle, so they shave or trim it. Some women feel that armpit or leg hair is just fine the way it is and doesn't need to be shaved off. Others feel that it's "unsightly," particularly if they've been raised to conform to some idea of fashion. Some people like to shave their pubic hair off to expose their labia or make their penises look bigger. If they feel more comfortable with that, I have no problem with it. Their bodies, their rules.

This post was edited

I keep it natural, and honestly, I have way better things to do with my time. Instead of trimming or shaving my body or pubic hair, I just embrace it.

This post was edited

First off let me start by saying I am moderately hairy. Some chest hair, very sparse back hair.... I actually had my first waxing experience last week. I have been shaving my pubic area and scrotum for some time now, and wanted to try getting a Brazilian. The results were great, very smooth, however it was a bit more painful than I had anticipated. (I now truly believe Steve Carell's reaction in the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin" was absolutely real! lol). I think, at least for now, I'll stick to shaving. If I ever have the means, I'd consider laser removal as a more permanent solution.

This post was edited

I personally prefer hairy men because it's more masculine to me. It could also be that I just never grew hair on my legs arms, chest and just enough to show I was a man around my penis. I think I always wanted to be hairy hence my preference. I think it just comes down to what makes you feel comfortable and more you. Some of you guys shedding hair. Can I have some lol

This post was edited

I, for one, am SUPER hairy!

This post was edited

I am smooth because I enjoy the sensations associated with it. The amount of hair on your body is your business, the amount of hair on my body is mine. I do this for me, no one else!

This post was edited

I am smooth and enjoy it for a lot of different reasons. I am working on permanent removal and would like to hear others experiences. So far my applications with a home system are going well.

This post was edited

I think it's a fashion. Today it is in to pimp up your body. Like tattoos, piercings and plastic surgery.

This post was edited

I have made a curious observation that I would be interested in hearing from others about. In meeting other nudist guys in person, and again when seeing the guys here on TN, it appears that most nudist men have smooth bodies with little to no hair. Am I just dreaming that? I am a hairy guy and enjoy nudism, but from appearances, it would seem that I am in the minority. My assumption is that the male nudist population would mirror the general population in regard to ratio of smooth to hairy men represented. It doesn't seem to be the case. I would be interested in your perspective: Are most nudist men smooth and not hairy? Why is this the case? Thanks for sharing your ideas.

More than 60 percent of babes have gone completely bare. Men are grooming too, with about 50 percent reporting regular manscaping, according to a recent study. Of those who groom, nearly 90 percent take away hair that's front and center, and more than half remove hair from the scrotum and shaft as well.May 17, 2018
https://www.healthline.com health
Pubic Hair: 20 Facts About Why People Shave,

This post was edited