RE:Rankings

I am now an ultra nudist according to the published list, although my name has been displaying this for some time. I guess it is time pack one small suitcase, move to a nudist resort in FL, and get rid of the rest of my clothes!

This post was edited

You're "butt naked" according to the tag on your post as I see it. I know in other contexts - "most active users" is one, everybody is a textile. It's a bug.

This post was edited

I've noticed that when I view the forum on my phone, everyone is a "Textile". However, when I'm using my tablet, the OP is shown as a "Textile", but all replies have their appropriate rankings. It's definitely a bug. The forum software, is not optimized for a lot of newer devices.

This post was edited

You're "butt naked" according to the tag on your post as I see it. I know in other contexts - "most active users" is one, everybody is a textile. It's a bug.

Which is a really strange bug, because a most active user is probably an Ultra Nudist.

This post was edited

Surely an Ultra-nudist ranking means you never wear clothes again?

This post was edited

True. Since I'm on the site with my phone, everyone's Textile anyway. :-D

This post was edited

I doubt that anyone could remain nude for the rest of their life. We all need to buy necessary provisions, see the doctor, etc.

This post was edited

I'd be ok with with but as mentioned before an unrealistic goal.
This site has quite a few bugs but is still very useable. I just accept it and move on. This site probably has thousands and thousands of lines of code and I know from experience that bug hunting is not an enjoyable task. I would guess that the owner is picking to most troublesome bugs and not sweating the small stuff.

This post was edited

Surely an Ultra-nudist ranking means you never wear clothes again?I doubt that anyone could remain nude for the rest of their life. We all need to buy necessary provisions, see the doctor, etc.

I previously suggested that an achievable goal for an ultra-nudist would be to keep one carry-on size bag of clothes, get rid of the rest and move to a clothing optional resort.

This post was edited

Surely an Ultra-nudist ranking means you never wear clothes again?I doubt that anyone could remain nude for the rest of their life. We all need to buy necessary provisions, see the doctor, etc.I previously suggested that an achievable goal for an ultra-nudist would be to keep one carry-on size bag of clothes, get rid of the rest and move to a clothing optional resort.

That's a dream that very few could make true. Economics make me a nudist only at home and only inside. Your achievable goal is available only to retirees with money.

This post was edited