RE:Male vs Female beachwear

I think it's always a question of the traditions and the actual fashion. As a man you can't wear a skirt. Until the early 20th century women can't wear trousers. In my youth the actual fashion for women were hotpants. And as a boy you can't suddenly wear no pair of shorts because it was woman clothing.And of course the best beachwear is to be nude. I think there is nothing as useless as swimming trunks.

All. Clothes. Are. For. All. People.

Men can wear skirts. Women can wear trousers. Boys can wear shorts. Everyone can wear whatever clothes they want.

If anyone gives someone crap about what they are wearing, they are the ones with the issues. Not the person wearing the clothes.

Life is too short to not wear the clothes you want to wear, or are comfortable on your body.

This post was edited

I think it's always a question of the traditions and the actual fashion. As a man you can't wear a skirt. Until the early 20th century women can't wear trousers. In my youth the actual fashion for women were hotpants. And as a boy you can't suddenly wear no pair of shorts because it was woman clothing.And of course the best beachwear is to be nude. I think there is nothing as useless as swimming trunks.All. Clothes. Are. For. All. People.Men can wear skirts. Women can wear trousers. Boys can wear shorts. Everyone can wear whatever clothes they want.If anyone gives someone crap about what they are wearing, they are the ones with the issues. Not the person wearing the clothes.Life is too short to not wear the clothes you want to wear, or are comfortable on your body.

If I wore the clothes I wanted to wear and were the most comfortable, it would be nothing from early may to mid-October!

This post was edited

All. Clothes. Are. For. All. People.

That's true today. But as a 13 year old boy in the early 70s I hadn't the courage.

This post was edited

Oh this hits a sore spot with me... My wife and I went to a beach here in Florida, I can not remember which side of Florida it was on. I was wearing a pair of undershorts that looked just like a pair of swim trunks. As you said gals may as well have been naked , beach patrol came and said my wife and I had to leave the beach. they said someone told them I did not have swim trunks on, those are underwear..... I to this day don't understand, I was fully covered nothing was hanging out. I really don't understand...

This post was edited

Women on the most part seem to like looking at a mans bulge. So I find it hard to believe that women are complaining. So that would tell me the authorities are jealous of a man displaying his bulge in a proper way.
Just a note as to the small bottoms on the ladies , I was at the beach strolling along and this gal had on a regular solid brown bikini, she was nice looking, she laid down on the blanket her and her boyfriend has spread out, she spread her legs and oh my goodness. Not sure where they came from but it looked as though she just had had unprotected sex 3 times in the past hour. and she seemed to be very proud of it. That had to be it because they both were VERY happy.

This post was edited

It all balances out in the Grand Scheme of life. Men can walk down the street with his shirt completely off, women cant! A man can just turn around to pee I woman cant. Find a beach where you dont need dont need a gstring and hang loose

This post was edited

It all balances out in the Grand Scheme of life. Men can walk down the street with his shirt completely off, women cant! A man can just turn around to pee I woman cant. Find a beach where you dont need dont need a gstring and hang loose

But women can wear halter tops, bikini tops and even sports bras places where men can't show their midriff.

This post was edited

It all balances out in the Grand Scheme of life. Men can walk down the street with his shirt completely off, women cant! A man can just turn around to pee I woman cant. Find a beach where you dont need dont need a gstring and hang looseBut women can wear halter tops, bikini tops and even sports bras places where men can't show their midriff.

If a woman can wear these types of tops, men can also wear these types of tops.

Also, a man can't just "turn around to pee." Peeing in public places can land you in jail.

This post was edited

It all balances out in the Grand Scheme of life. Men can walk down the street with his shirt completely off, women cant! A man can just turn around to pee I woman cant. Find a beach where you dont need dont need a gstring and hang looseBut women can wear halter tops, bikini tops and even sports bras places where men can't show their midriff.If a woman can wear these types of tops, men can also wear these types of tops.Also, a man can't just "turn around to pee." Peeing in public places can land you in jail.

Have you ever tried to wear a tank shirt cut off to show the abs, I doubt that he would be allowed in most places that allow women in halter tops.

This post was edited

Also, a man can't just "turn around to pee." Peeing in public places can land you in jail.

You took it so literal

This post was edited