RE:Male vs Female beachwear

Recently bought a tanga swim bikini. Going to try it at the beach see what kind of reaction I get.How small is it? I had one once that was just enough to cover my cock and balls in front and only 4" wide in back. Only wore it in my backyard pool when we didn't have company. Since then I have gotten a privacy fence so I don't have to wear anything!This is how small it is

No picture.

This post was edited

try (cool tan swimsuits) like wearing nothing when textiles aroundHave to check them out

Kiniki are even lighter weight, but rougher texture and more on the see through side.

This post was edited

try (cool tan swimsuits) like wearing nothing when textiles aroundHave to check them outKiniki are even lighter weight, but rougher texture and more on the see through side.

That's the kind I have

This post was edited

Recently bought a tanga swim bikini. Going to try it at the beach see what kind of reaction I get.How small is it? I had one once that was just enough to cover my cock and balls in front and only 4" wide in back. Only wore it in my backyard pool when we didn't have company. Since then I have gotten a privacy fence so I don't have to wear anything!This is how small it isNo picture.

This post was edited

Recently bought a tanga swim bikini. Going to try it at the beach see what kind of reaction I get.How small is it? I had one once that was just enough to cover my cock and balls in front and only 4" wide in back. Only wore it in my backyard pool when we didn't have company. Since then I have gotten a privacy fence so I don't have to wear anything!This is how small it isNo picture.

Saw the picture before it disappeared.
That's about as small a suit as you can have without going to a thong or g-string.
What beaches do you intend to wear it on?

This post was edited

Moderators must be quick today!

This post was edited

Recently bought a tanga swim bikini. Going to try it at the beach see what kind of reaction I get.How small is it? I had one once that was just enough to cover my cock and balls in front and only 4" wide in back. Only wore it in my backyard pool when we didn't have company. Since then I have gotten a privacy fence so I don't have to wear anything!This is how small it isNo picture.Saw the picture before it disappeared.That's about as small a suit as you can have without going to a thong or g-string.What beaches do you intend to wear it on?

Plan is to wear it at beaches that are not very many around. Maybe one public beach to see the reaction I'd get. But go there on a not to busy day that's all.

This post was edited

Moderators must be quick today!

Sure are

This post was edited

Moderators must be quick today!Sure are

Why would they delete a picture of a swimsuit that wasn't being worn?

This post was edited

Moderators must be quick today!Sure areWhy would they delete a picture of a swimsuit that wasn't being worn?

This post was edited