RE:Male vs Female beachwear

I think we've been going backwards for years on somethings and certainly sex, sexuality and everything attached to that seems the case, especially in the UK at least, you can even get nicked for going nude in your own house and garden if someone complains, even if they have to use a ladder to see you!!
Of course they would only complain about the nude male and he would be more likely to be nicked compared to a nude lady!
Personally though I prefer bikini type swim pants if I can't go nude, even sunbathing and at the pool etc, I don't go flashing but I have never had any problems but then I try to avoid busy locations and the mix of the general public.
I'm sure others probably notice and may ask them selves 'what am I wearing' etc some do ask and comment but never had anything bad said but I prefer the look and feel of bikini style swim pants and certainly think there better than the usual male swimwear.
I'm not a thong or g-string person but I certainly have no problems with other guys wearing them, I think the world just needs to get over it self!
Most guys seem to wear shorts swimming etc now adays and I often think to myself how hygienic are they, if there wearing anything underneath I hope it's clean but I have seen them walk in off the street and straight into the pool!

This post was edited

Have you ever tried to wear a tank shirt cut off to show the abs, I doubt that he would be allowed in most places that allow women in halter tops.

Maybe try testing that theory?
I can't think of a lot of places that would allow one but not the other.
People might find it strange, but I don't guy would be turned away.

This post was edited

Have you ever tried to wear a tank shirt cut off to show the abs, I doubt that he would be allowed in most places that allow women in halter tops.Maybe try testing that theory?I can't think of a lot of places that would allow one but not the other.People might find it strange, but I don't guy would be turned away.

I was thinking of a gym. In the 15 years I belonged to a gym, I saw plenty of women with bare midriffs, but never even one man.
I since stopped going to the gym, bought some basic equipment and started execising (nude) in my basement so I can't try it there.
Our local walmart closed, so that isn't an option for me either.
Perhaps a fast food restaurant with a shirts required sign?

This post was edited

I was thinking of a gym. In the 15 years I belonged to a gym, I saw plenty of women with bare midriffs, but never even one man.I since stopped going to the gym, bought some basic equipment and started execising (nude) in my basement so I can't try it there.Our local walmart closed, so that isn't an option for me either.Perhaps a fast food restaurant with a shirts required sign?

Not seeing it is different from it being disallowed.

This post was edited

Personally though I prefer bikini type swim pants if I can't go nude, even sunbathing and at the pool etc, I don't go flashing but I have never had any problems but then I try to avoid busy locations and the mix of the general public.
Good to see!

This post was edited

Recently bought a tanga swim bikini. Going to try it at the beach see what kind of reaction I get.

This post was edited

Recently bought a tanga swim bikini. Going to try it at the beach see what kind of reaction I get.

How small is it? I had one once that was just enough to cover my cock and balls in front and only 4" wide in back. Only wore it in my backyard pool when we didn't have company. Since then I have gotten a privacy fence so I don't have to wear anything!

This post was edited

Recently bought a tanga swim bikini. Going to try it at the beach see what kind of reaction I get.How small is it? I had one once that was just enough to cover my cock and balls in front and only 4" wide in back. Only wore it in my backyard pool when we didn't have company. Since then I have gotten a privacy fence so I don't have to wear anything!

This is how small it is

This post was edited

try (cool tan swimsuits) like wearing nothing when textiles around

This post was edited

try (cool tan swimsuits) like wearing nothing when textiles around

Have to check them out

This post was edited