RE:Longest time spent nude

Actually, I would expect most times spent to be some multiple of 24 plus 10 to 12 more since they would start and end with a night of nude sleep.

This post was edited

Last month visited a resort and was hoping for 24 hours. Ended up going nude for 36 hours. It was great!

Was this your longest period of continuous nudity, or just the most recent?

This post was edited

It was my longest period by far. I would say previously it mightve been about 8 hours. It was wonderful.

This post was edited

Does it now have you wanting to extend it to 48 or more hours at some time in the near future?

This post was edited

You might as well go for 60ish hours. Three nights and two days. I went from mid 30s to low 60s. New goal is 100+, 4 days and 5 nights. Cannot see going beyond that because my wife would not go to a clothing optional resort and I would not want to either go without her or be restricted to the house and back yard longer than that.

This post was edited

You might as well go for 60ish hours. Three nights and two days. I went from mid 30s to low 60s. New goal is 100+, 4 days and 5 nights. Cannot see going beyond that because my wife would not go to a clothing optional resort and I would not want to either go without her or be restricted to the house and back yard longer than that.

I went about that long after my knee replacement surgery. I always sleep nude and since I was doing a lot of sleeping and lieing around with my leg elevated not being able to go anywhere once I took that first nap, I just did not get dressed again until I had to go out for physical therapy.

This post was edited

You might as well go for 60ish hours. Three nights and two days. I went from mid 30s to low 60s. New goal is 100+, 4 days and 5 nights. Cannot see going beyond that because my wife would not go to a clothing optional resort and I would not want to either go without her or be restricted to the house and back yard longer than that.I went about that long after my knee replacement surgery. I always sleep nude and since I was doing a lot of sleeping and lieing around with my leg elevated not being able to go anywhere once I took that first nap, I just did not get dressed again until I had to go out for physical therapy.

Not nude but for almost 10 years the longest I ever went shirtless was after I had surgery for a dislocated shoulder and broken collar bone. At the ambulatory surgical center, I couldn't get my t shirt back on, so they made me wear a disposable gown over my chest to leave, even though I was wearing shorts and the exit went directly to the parking lot, not through the waiting room.
Once I got to the car, it came off and I didn't put a shirt on again for 3 days until I wanted to leave the house.
Since then I have gone 5 days and 6 nights continuously shirtless and would like to go for 7 days and 8 nights eventually.
Goal for nude is 4 days and 5 nights. My wife would not go to a clothing optional resort and I don't want to be confined to the house and back yard or be away from her longer than that.

This post was edited

This summer I plan on being at least shirtless for days. CrossFit, running, getting gas and drive throughs can be done shirtless. Its the grocery store and restaurants that will have me getting the shirt on. Those activities above will keep me from being continuously nude for any more than a day.

This post was edited

This summer I plan on being at least shirtless for days. CrossFit, running, getting gas and drive throughs can be done shirtless. Its the grocery store and restaurants that will have me getting the shirt on. Those activities above will keep me from being continuously nude for any more than a day.

Your name and comments reminded me of something I saw earlier today.
I saw two men from the local college running in long tights and long sleeved t's.
Different from the summer attire for male runners from the college which often consists of running shoes, extremely short shorts split to the waist and nothing else.

This post was edited

By the way, I usually drive, walk, get gas and go through drive through shirtless.
Do you know why many CrossFit locations allow men to work out shirtless but very few other gyms do?

This post was edited