RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

Love should off wife

This post was edited

I think it's a real huge compliment when your that proud of your wife that you enjoy showing her off I have to agree with you there she is naturally stunning with a killer smile very sexy wife lucky guy Xxxmwahxx

This post was edited

This site is such a Joke, for the most part.
We pop in every now and then, just to see, if anything has changed, and it never does.
Its still the same people, or the same types of people ( GUYS just pretending to be a Couple?) who all will go to their graves swearing that there is no sexual connection between being Naked on the Beach or at a Resort, yet.....here were are......telling the other Anti Sex / Anti Swinger crowd, how much they LOVE Showing Off their Sexy wives for others to see and admire. lol
This site is so Hypercritical.
It's just amusing and entertaining to see, that nothing has changed.
Happy New Year and all the Best for 2022.
Cheers

This post was edited

You are a nut job.

This post was edited

You are a nut job.Exactly ;)Yes rafael it was up to you. you are a madman who likes the murders of Ukrainian women by the Russians.

You are obsessed. Rafael never said he likes what is going on. He just pointed out that people on the site arent here to hear international news. He has been on this site far longer than the war in Ukraine unless you think he was a sleeper Russian operative waiting 2 years to spring his ingenious ploy on unsuspecting nudists. We are such an important group for Putin to win the hearts and minds of.

YOU are the one who is trying to shout down anyone who doesnt submit to your entire narrative. That is a very Nazi tactic that ironically puts you in company with Putin. I would expect better from someone in Poland that had to endure both Hitler and Stalin. And you conveniently have a private account so we cant check how long youve been a member. I dont remember seeing you before the war started, so how do we know you arent just a Ukrainian propaganda front trying to accuse others of being a Russian propaganda front?

Looking forward to your sleuthing to show we are Russian sleepers who waited 9+ years for the war that looks more and more like something Putin threw together in 3 months due to the total lack of preparedness of his forces.

This post was edited

I love it when the wife wears a see thru top out and guys follow her around trying to get a look

This post was edited

We were both exhibitionists a bit before we ever went to a nudist resort or beach. But the first time we went to a resort, she was so excited, and nervous at first, but after a while she started liking the attention. She's model-gorgeous and was getting quite a lot of looks, and started getting into it, and bending over a bit too far when she dropped something, or pulling her knees up in her chair, etc. Then she'd look at me and smile at the guys looking straight at her (but pretending not to behind sunglasses) lol

This post was edited

Love to see her naked add me x

This post was edited

When I show off my wife it is because of what she does or can do. She is not a nude participant in any manner. Her choice. No problem.

This post was edited

I have to admit, My GF is very pretty and loves to be naked. I find it flattering when men and women notice her and compliment her on her looks.

This post was edited