RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

This site is such a Joke, for the most part.
We pop in every now and then, just to see, if anything has changed, and it never does.
Its still the same people, or the same types of people ( GUYS just pretending to be a Couple?) who all will go to their graves swearing that there is no sexual connection between being Naked on the Beach or at a Resort, yet.....here were are......telling the other Anti Sex / Anti Swinger crowd, how much they LOVE Showing Off their Sexy wives for others to see and admire. lol
This site is so Hypercritical.
It's just amusing and entertaining to see, that nothing has changed.
Happy New Year and all the Best for 2022.
Cheers

This post was edited

You are a nut job.

This post was edited

You are a nut job.Exactly ;)Yes rafael it was up to you. you are a madman who likes the murders of Ukrainian women by the Russians.

You are obsessed. Rafael never said he likes what is going on. He just pointed out that people on the site arent here to hear international news. He has been on this site far longer than the war in Ukraine unless you think he was a sleeper Russian operative waiting 2 years to spring his ingenious ploy on unsuspecting nudists. We are such an important group for Putin to win the hearts and minds of.

YOU are the one who is trying to shout down anyone who doesnt submit to your entire narrative. That is a very Nazi tactic that ironically puts you in company with Putin. I would expect better from someone in Poland that had to endure both Hitler and Stalin. And you conveniently have a private account so we cant check how long youve been a member. I dont remember seeing you before the war started, so how do we know you arent just a Ukrainian propaganda front trying to accuse others of being a Russian propaganda front?

Looking forward to your sleuthing to show we are Russian sleepers who waited 9+ years for the war that looks more and more like something Putin threw together in 3 months due to the total lack of preparedness of his forces.

This post was edited

I love it when the wife wears a see thru top out and guys follow her around trying to get a look

This post was edited

We were both exhibitionists a bit before we ever went to a nudist resort or beach. But the first time we went to a resort, she was so excited, and nervous at first, but after a while she started liking the attention. She's model-gorgeous and was getting quite a lot of looks, and started getting into it, and bending over a bit too far when she dropped something, or pulling her knees up in her chair, etc. Then she'd look at me and smile at the guys looking straight at her (but pretending not to behind sunglasses) lol

This post was edited

Love to see her naked add me x

This post was edited

When I show off my wife it is because of what she does or can do. She is not a nude participant in any manner. Her choice. No problem.

This post was edited

I have to admit, My GF is very pretty and loves to be naked. I find it flattering when men and women notice her and compliment her on her looks.

This post was edited

My second wife loved being naked...mostly on the beach! Occasionally another beach goer would stop for casual conversation. We were both nude when a guy in a bathing suit stopped and inquired about the legality of nude use on that beach. We invited him to join us. So he stripped off his suit and sat in front of her as we were at right angles to each other. He was to my left as I faced the water and she was on my right facing up the shoreline. Again it was very casual conversation. How long have we been nudists? How long have we been coming to this beach? Ranger activity...nothing sexual. I noticed he began to swell a bit as he adjusted himself. It was at this time I noticed her arousal as her nipples began to swell and her vagina was quite open wide! My arousal began to increase as I noticed the body acceptance increase. We were all adults on a very desolate beach with nobody else around. We just continued conversation and let nature be what it was going to be. I was quite turned on knowing he was appreciating her body as she was also enjoying his admiration! He apologized for his condition. She responded saying it was nice to know others enjoyed seeing her nude. It really helped her comfort level with her body. It made for a very enjoyable afternoon!

This post was edited

The natural feelings that come from being nude with others - whether the reactions stem from the novel pleasure of social nudism with someone you've just met, from the physical closeness of others who are attractive to you and with whom you find an attraction, or some combination, given the context - can be an amazing shared experience. On a remote beach with no one but three, free, bare souls enjoying an easy but candid conversation, the mutual visual admiration flowing throughout the triad, eventually causing a flow of a different kind into the intimate body parts on full display -- to deny the pleasures felt as you witness another man unable to control his excitement over seeing your partner's literal openness wouldn't be right.

In the story below, the shared view gave the participants a special moment in time, one possibly never to be repeated. A unique closeness to nature can be felt when the body's natural responses are allowed to be fully realized, a thing that is quite often special and rare. To witness your woman in such a situation, her body revealed and reacting to the unreserved gazing and compliments, and her feeling the heat rise as both men swell in the moment...one hopes that as the seconds and minutes of sensual awareness went on, slowing the clock down until it stopped ticking, the mutual admiration came to be a form of mutual exercise!

My second wife loved being naked...mostly on the beach! Occasionally another beach goer would stop for casual conversation. We were both nude when a guy in a bathing suit stopped and inquired about the legality of nude use on that beach. We invited him to join us. So he stripped off his suit and sat in front of her as we were at right angles to each other. He was to my left as I faced the water and she was on my right facing up the shoreline. Again it was very casual conversation. How long have we been nudists? How long have we been coming to this beach? Ranger activity...nothing sexual. I noticed he began to swell a bit as he adjusted himself. It was at this time I noticed her arousal as her nipples began to swell and her vagina was quite open wide! My arousal began to increase as I noticed the body acceptance increase. We were all adults on a very desolate beach with nobody else around. We just continued conversation and let nature be what it was going to be. I was quite turned on knowing he was appreciating her body as she was also enjoying his admiration! He apologized for his condition. She responded saying it was nice to know others enjoyed seeing her nude. It really helped her comfort level with her body. It made for a very enjoyable afternoon!

This post was edited