Should You Sleep in the Nude?

"For years, Ive heard buzz about how sleeping naked can help you fall
asleep faster and stay asleep longer, leading to other health benefits.
Its been something people have proudly identified with being a sleep nudist.

However, a video a doctor recently made warning people against the practice
is making its rounds, as it shares the-not-so pretty side of sleeping naked."

sleepopolis.com/blog/should-you-sleep-in-the-nude-heres-the-naked-truth/

This topic was edited
RE:Should You Sleep in the Nude?

... as it shares the-not-so pretty side of sleeping naked.
Is this still a good idea? Maybe, we should abandon the practice. What do you think?

This post was edited

The Pros far out weigh the Cons. As the article says, just wash your sheets more often.

This post was edited

I started sleeping nude long before I became a nudist.

This post was edited

You're sleeping in fabric, you get to decide how many layers based on comfort, and it would be a good idea to wash it, whether it's fitted to your body or spread out across the bed. Personally, when I stir in bed I'd prefer to roll onto a fresh patch of sheet rather than pull pajamas along with me.

This post was edited

Bullshit opinion in my medical opinion!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

I always sleep nude, just can't imagine sleeping with pajamas on in bed.

This post was edited

Bullshit opinion in my medical opinion!Hickguy M.D.

I agree with Hickguy. I have been sleeping naked for years and have had no side effects unless diabetes is a symptom. If so all my siblings have been sleeping naked too!

This post was edited

For those who sleep with pyjamas, how often do you wash them? I just have a regular sheet washing day and end up with lovely crisp sheets to sleep in. Yes, I do have a deeper sleep and don't wake up during the night with the pyjamas knotted around my waist or neck. So much more comfortable sleeping nude.

This post was edited

I haven't used pj's since I was 10 and only own them to be more presentable away from home.
Healthy laundering is of course important. I become increasingly sensitive to the perfumes and additives in most detergents. It's not like I get a rash, but rather feel like olfactory abuse. So I mix my own detergent without any scents, which also saves money.

This post was edited

It was introduced to me by my gf, and since 3 yr am sleeping naked or only in boxers. Medical i don't see any benefit but it feels relax and all male friends for starter it will little tricky to learn which side to move. Cheerz

This post was edited