RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

I love wearing my rings out to the hot tubs. Many people ask about wearing them, I even ask if they would like to feel them. Most say no but sometimes I get a touch. But thats a problem that starts growing. Lol

This post was edited

Thats so true. At the resort we visit all the old guys who wear cock rings are instantly surrounded by young men and women desperately trying to feel and stroke the shiny trinket. It got so bad the old guys had to remove the jewellery for fear of having a stroke themselves.

It was like watching the old woman in the park who opens a bag of trill and is suddenly three foot deep in pigeons.

This post was edited

I love to wear my rubber cock and ball ring as it puts everything out there and really helps to display my shaved balls while sitting at the beach or on my hikes. Its started conversations. I often combine a shaft only cockring at the base of the shaft if Im going to get hard and masturbate which I only do on a hike discreetly.

This post was edited

I also like to wear my cock ring out in public, but yes allot of places do not allow it. I really don't understand why unless your walking around hard.

This post was edited

Having just read your message I am amazed that such restrictions still exist. In England I can wear and display any additional jewellery, piercings and cock rings.
My wife and I both have pierced nipples and genitalia. I wear a variety of cock rings to enhance my cock and balls. Openly displaying our additions is part of the pleasure of being naked. Also our butt plugs, often a discussion point too.
I hope the outlook on jewellery changes soon.

This post was edited

I have a Prince Albert piecing I havent had any problems where I go naked with rules of jewellery on penis its one of those things these days people cant judge u for theres a place called river island in Australia didnt have a problem there but I must admit I dont go to resorts dont see why u have to pay to be naked somewhere when I can go to a beach or venue

This post was edited

I have a Prince Albert piecing I havent had any problems where I go naked with rules of jewellery on penis its one of those things these days people cant judge u for theres a place called river island in Australia didnt have a problem there but I must admit I dont go to resorts dont see why u have to pay to be naked somewhere when I can go to a beach or venue

This post was edited

Well, I had a frenum piercing but it 'grew out' and my cock rejected it! Girls liked it! Now I wear cock rings, these nipple clamps and a lot of male necklaces and bracelets.

Oh I have always wanted to see frenum piercing alive on my bf but he refuses and I do not want to force him. I understand that it could be pretty hurt! Do you have a scar in the place of this piercing? And what about nipple clamps, are they hurt?

This post was edited

Having just read your message I am amazed that such restrictions still exist. In England I can wear and display any additional jewellery, piercings and cock rings.My wife and I both have pierced nipples and genitalia. I wear a variety of cock rings to enhance my cock and balls. Openly displaying our additions is part of the pleasure of being naked. Also our butt plugs, often a discussion point too.I hope the outlook on jewellery changes soon.

Good for you. I have about 20 genital piercings plus nipples they are just part of who I am.

This post was edited

I know some diehards think piercings and body art can sexualize being nude and are against it. I like my genital piercings they make me feel good. I don't care if you like them or not, I didn't ask your permission to get them.
Now, having said that, what do we think of someone who has had cosmetic surgery after an illness to correct or mask scars? They make the wearer feel so much better about themselves. Do we not allow them because it isn't natural?
People and times change. Sometimes if we don't keep up life will continue without you.

This post was edited