RE:chubby men in speedos

i regret throw away a lot of speedos/bikinis i have had over the years many i wonder how i ever fitted in but i've worn them since i was a kid. some were very skimpy - t-back, thongs, and the pretty transparent ones.

This post was edited

I'm the opposite, I hang on to them way too long and when I've forgotten I've thrown them out, may check to see if I still have them!

This post was edited

Speedos on chubby guys is the best sight to see at a pool or beach, with their belly out and showing it all off

This post was edited

i was up to 270# now at 240# time to pull out the speedo for spring when i go to the lake maybe the beach - i prefer the nude beach when i go to florida, i have four speedo my favorite is a adjustable string bikini where i can adjust the front and rear panel , i have a black nylon bikini when wet it's very reveling of the lines , still have my yellow thong which is pictured in my profile picture and a sky blue bikini . i'd like to get another thong i'm not much into the string up my crack lol but they are great for tanning the bottom when unable to be nude.

This post was edited

i was up to 270# now at 240# time to pull out the speedo for spring when i go to the lake maybe the beach - i prefer the nude beach when i go to florida, i have four speedo my favorite is a adjustable string bikini where i can adjust the front and rear panel , i have a black nylon bikini when wet it's very reveling of the lines , still have my yellow thong which is pictured in my profile picture and a sky blue bikini . i'd like to get another thong i'm not much into the string up my crack lol but they are great for tanning the bottom when unable to be nude.
229# and I wear a speedo when a suit is required!

This post was edited