RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I've done it for many years. It cuts way down on odor as a few have said who replied here. I do not shave that just creates itchy stubble. I bought an epilator and its the best thing I've ever purchased to remove hair. Yes some places are way to sensitive to use it but for underarms and legs , nothing better, unless you can afford laser or electrolysis.

This post was edited

I shave my armpits, because with regrown hair, an unbearable smell comes from there and hinders the action of deodorants-antiperspirants

This post was edited

I am not a very hairy guy. That said, I get the total Brazilian wax about every 6 weeks. I love the clean smooth look. I live in Arizona, I sweat . I began trimming under arms last summer. My hair is thin on my head so I use an electric razor to clean up every two weeks. At the same time I run thru the pits.

This post was edited

Yes, I keep my armpits shaved. It's cleaner and more hygienic.
Hair traps bacteria which then causes a stink so if there's no hair there's less stink.
Same with pubic hair - it's not necessary and just becomes a breeding ground for bacteria.
Also it feels better not having hair in so many places.

This post was edited

I trim it but don't remove it completely as I find I am more prone to chafing and notice preparation more.

This post was edited

Oh I hear you. I do it for the same reasons. And I love the look for me. I shave them a few times a week.

This post was edited

Absolutely. I started shaving my underarm hair a few months after shaving my pubic hair and that was over 15 years ago. Much cleaner feeling all around.

This post was edited

Yep feels better, cleaner feeling.

This post was edited

I shave my pits, chest, pubic hair, all body hair and legs. All that is left is neck up and arms.

This post was edited

I lasered off most of my hair on my body. I do still have to shave my underarms and I get a Brazilian waxing on my anus since my penis area is pretty bald. I am planning on lasering off my anal and underarm areas when I can afford it too. It's just cleaner to me, and I like being smooth all over too, even thou it does seem to be more feminine. I was yelled at on a beach by another "nudist" because he felt I'm "sexualizing my body" by removing all my hair. That was interesting, but whatever (seemed more of a "him" problem than my problem)

This post was edited