RE:Intact or circumcized

God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness..............God has a foreskin, good enough for him good enough for me.

I personally suspect that it's the other way around, and that we made God (or gods) in our image.

I also personally believe that from a naturist point of view, it doesn't make a shred of difference whether a person is circumcised or not. Almost always, it's not a choice that a man makes for himself. If a person lost a finger or a toe or a hand due to an accident, or a breast due to cancer, we wouldn't exclude them from our company, we'd just say that life has happened to that person and then move on.

This post was edited

So many guys obsessing over such a little thing.

And Im not talking about the skin or lack of it.

This post was edited

Just a reminder. Circumcism is not "mutilation." It is a legitimate medical procedure and is in medical books in the "surgery" section.

This post was edited

My wife (a surgeon) has begrudgingly done many of them. The most common justification - other than for faiths that still believe it's necessary - is that "his dad has one and we don't want them to look different" or something similar. So often she's been tempted to say "Do you plan to compare often?" and "If your husband was missing a finger or an ear for some reason, would that make a difference? We can function just fine with 9 fingers or one ear..."
Yes, it's a medical procedure but there's little evidence that in MOST cases it's a NECESSARY one. (My brother had it done at age 10 for purely medical reasons - he had some scarring that caused problems. And before anyone says "See? Wouldn't have been a problem." he also had appendicitis but I don't hear anyone talking of removing an appendix prematurely.

This post was edited

Im a little disappointed with the high percentage of circumcised answers. I think I was a little self conscious in high school as most boys were circumcised in the 60s to 80s and I was really the only one I was aware of who was uncut. My wife prefers it and both my boys didnt get touched by a scalpel. Nor did the doctors push it. There really is no problem with hygiene as some like to point out. Im glad to see uncut as becoming more mainstream in the US.

This post was edited

I think i already said it once, the important thing for me (i don't know what other women think) is that he is clean, whether he is circumcised or not doesn't matter to me. Besides, in Spain circumcision is rare, it is only done for medical or religious reasons. If you go to a doctor and ask for your son to be circumcised on a whim, the doctor will tell you that it is an unnecessary operation and that he has more important things to do.

This post was edited

Great Words, i see that the same way.
As a men who are not circumcised i can say it is totally ok and no Problem cause i never had a Girl who complained about that .

This post was edited

I am intact, and I nevertheless take the liberty to feed back some reactions from a former lover who had never experienced other than circumcized men before. The girl-friend as well as her own sister were very open to this kind of discussion, and this is what they both reported. The oral sex is better after circumcision, because "there is not all that skin" (in the mouth). The copulation is when the intact get's the advantage, because the extra skin (of the prepuce) acts as a "smooth roller on a conveyor belt". This former lover had worked in manufacturing, and her limited blue-collar vocabulary was directly explaining in her own way, that the prepuce was preventing the uncomfortable rubbing of the penis while penetrating and reversing from the inside of the vagina. In other word, an intact penis is much more pleasurable during a traditional copulation. This former-lover incidentally was amazed at the sex we had, since it was the normal penis-vaginal copulation. It was not the case for when she demanded to be sodomized, because my own intact penis was not as penetrative during anal sex. The usage of a condom became a must for this kind of kinky sex, rendering my penis as a rigid dildo. This explains later when I knew of gay men who had circumcized at an adult age for the sole purpose of oral sex & anal sex convenience.

Personally, although I am more on the part of been a reserved man, who has been chaste for awhile and who has had very few lovers, I can testify that all the women told me that 'intact' gives the best (vaginal) sex, the kind of sex which makes the lady to demand at having a baby.

This post was edited

I don't see what this has to do with nudism.

This post was edited

Not into any genital mutlilation! I prefer natural uncircumasized cocks.

This post was edited