RE:Intact or circumcized

Perhaps unsubtle to get the message across that women don't like them. And remember they have to suck them; not you. There is clear evidence here that WOMEN DON'T LIKE THEM. I proposed an easy non-surgical alternative.
The amputee comparison is a bit extreme. The "this is how God made me, can't do anything about it" mentality galls me a tad. Because there is something you can do about it. I've told you what. Some uncut don't look too bad, but the 2 inch foreskin....yucky.
Can some women wade in here since it is your forum site. A circumcised penis is clearly more attractive. I doubt a single woman would argue that.

This post was edited

roffdusen wrote:
There is clear evidence here that WOMEN DON'T LIKE THEM.

Please cite your source for this "clear evidence"... one that's a little more substantial than a few women posting their opinions while ignoring other postings by women that say that they don't care. The women I know all seem to fall into the latter category.

This post was edited

Roffdusen wrote:
Perhaps unsubtle to get the message across that women don't like them. And remember they have to suck them; not you. .

Is that so? You clearly understand women really well! ( Just like you understand anatomy and think foreskins dont have functions and benefits. )

Between your altered penis and attitude to women Im sure they find you irresistible!

Have you tried sucking a natural and a circumcised penis yourself? You seem to feel very strongly about other mens willies and to be expert on whats better for someone performing oral sex on one.

This post was edited

I usually stay away from commenting in the ladies room but I have some legitimate input here from a woman's "point of view".

My wife prefers me cut rather than the uncut look. She has in fact seen both.

A year ago there were some threads about restoring foreskin which intrigued me as I was cut at birth.
It was relatively simple to do and I was able to add about an inch, which was all I wanted, to see what it would have been like to be uncut.. It only covers me when flaccid and only about 50% of the time. Otherwise, It looks no different than before.

If she sees me when my glans is covered, she has comment that she prefers to see it uncovered. It has virtually had no other effects on me other than cosmetic.

I suppose she prefers to see it all, rather than part of it somewhat hidden. Perhaps it is similar to a vagina shaved or hidden by pubic hair. I prefer my wife shaved as I like how it looks on her. I see more of her.

I'm sure all other women have their preferences as well as to what looks good on a man.

This post was edited

I want to reiterate my respect for circumcised men whether it was done without their consent or they chose it. Nothing Ive said against the practice is intended to insult or demean them in any way.

And yes, no doubt some American women do prefer circumcised penises . But lets remind ourselves that tastes are as much a product of conditioning and collective culture as rationale or logic. In some cultures patterned cutting for scarring of the face or body are considered beautiful or manly, massive stretching and adornment of bottom lips or ear lobes are admired in other cultures. Womens necks are stretched from the time theyre girls and metal rings added gradually in another culture. Girls feet are bound to prevent them from growing in another culture. And these are all considered normal and desirable in those cultures. ( Some cultures even cut off mens foreskins thinking thats good! Lol )

There has been much misinformation and disinformation in the USA about circumcision. There are NO medical benefits - in fact there are scientifically proved disadvantages to removal of a normal foreskin. Claims for medical benefits have been thoroughly discredited. Science clearly says no.

The other common reason cited by proponents of circumcision is hygiene. This is also disinformation or at best misinformation. There are zero hygiene challenges with a normal penis. Like every other body part they just need a quick wash in the shower.

In fact the notion that an intact foreskin is unclean has nothing to do with personal hygiene or sexual health - its religious and can be seen in Jewish Law which required infant circumcision, and in the Old Testament which is shared by Jews and Christians. .

Food could be clean or unclean (Leviticus 11), garments could be clean or unclean (Leviticus 13:47), a house or its vessels could be clean or unclean (Leviticus 14:33f). A man could become unclean through seminal emission (Leviticus 15:16f); a woman through her monthly menstrual period or through childbirth (Leviticus 15:19f, 12:1f).

But that was rejected in the New Testament with the Christ refusing to worry about the ceremonial washing of hands to eliminate possibility of ritual impurity before meals, and so (in the interpretive words of St. Mark) declared all foods clean (Mark 7:19). St. Peter was shown a vision of clean and unclean animals all mixed together and was told to arise, slaughter, and eat them, and when he protested that as a good Jew he had never eaten any unclean animals, the heavenly voice responded, What God has cleansed, you must not call common [i.e. unclean].

So lets discuss this with respect and based on science rather than disinformation or misinformation.

This post was edited

When erect, it's very difficult, near impossible, to tell if a mans circumcised or not, IMO, it's just a superficial thing. I was circumcised at birth, am able to have outrageous orgasms, mind blowing lingual massages from heaven, thankyou to amazing women, however, I absolutely say NO to what was done to me as a newborn baby. I can't remember the pain, besides the point, hygiene wise, men have a personal responsibility to keep that part clean, if non circumcised (normal penis). Common sense. Don't need the medical industry to take responsibility of that. On a side note, I have to say, women mutilating their vulva's to be more streamlined, thus more "mainstream" attractive, is very, very, very distressing. Where do they get these idea's from, "ahem", what is imposing these value's on women...maybe the same thing that causes women life threatening eating disorders, you get the idea, where does this peer pressure come from??? Sorry for getting off topic, but I just despise it!

This post was edited

My 16 year old son brought up the topic of circumcision last night at dinner. He was told in his high school health class that it's the norm and done for hygienic reasons, and questioned why he wasn't "normal". I explained that I didn't want his nerve and pleasure tissue to be cut off from him without his consent. I also told him that ears are easier to clean if they're cut off, but it's not helping anything. His health class didn't talk about female circumcision which I told him is also called genital mutilation. I explained people could just as well turn things around and say female circumcision is hygienic and male circumcision is genital mutilation. It's a cultural not scientific bias.
My son understands that I didn't want to take away anything that God gave him that is perfect until there is something wrong. He knows that I regret my parents cut me despite growing up in a culture where circumcision is not the norm so I could "fit in". He also undertands he's free to get the chop himself when he turns 18. He's too immature to feel strongly one way or the other, but I'd rather he has freedom than permanent cultural alternation.

This post was edited

My 16 year old son brought up the topic of circumcision last night at dinner. He was told in his high school health class that it's the norm and done for hygienic reasons.

In circumstances where a professional educator is entrusted with health education this is shocking. If the teacher in question is following a dictated syllabus it needs updating. If not, the teacher would be dismisssed. The use of the word norm is also unacceptable.

My sons are similar ages to yours. Being Irish / European there was never any question of circumcision. Its only done here in exceptional circumstances. One of their friends was circumcised at 11 for medical reasons. He got great sympathy from all his friends and most of them had never seen a circumcised penis before. THATS normal!

This post was edited

My sons are similar ages to yours. Being Irish / European there was never any question of circumcision. Its only done here in exceptional circumstances. One of their friends was circumcised at 11 for medical reasons. He got great sympathy from all his friends and most of them had never seen a circumcised penis before. THATS normal!

US educators are wise in choosing their words carefully to present the norm and expectation without objectively stating it. When my sons were born, the doctor looked at me in the eyes and asked if I was SURE I didn't want the routine circumcision.

"It's free you know."

Those words stuck to me. We paid a flat "birthing fee" of less than $1,000 - the same as an emergency room deductible for falling off a ladder - for our sons birth. Inquring, I found out that my insurance paid a flat $800 for a male circumcision which takes all of 3 minutes. That's a good profit center. Of course circumcision is the norm until dads like me are willing to say NO to the authority of a doctor in full surgical gear. Follow the money.

This post was edited

My sons are similar ages to yours. Being Irish / European there was never any question of circumcision. Its only done here in exceptional circumstances. One of their friends was circumcised at 11 for medical reasons. He got great sympathy from all his friends and most of them had never seen a circumcised penis before. THATS normal!US educators are wise in choosing their words carefully to present the norm and expectation without objectively stating it. When my sons were born, the doctor looked at me in the eyes and asked if I was SURE I didn't want the routine circumcision."It's free you know."Those words stuck to me. We paid a flat "birthing fee" of less than $1,000 - the same as an emergency room deductible for falling off a ladder - for our sons birth. Inquring, I found out that my insurance paid a flat $800 for a male circumcision which takes all of 3 minutes. That's a good profit center. Of course circumcision is the norm until dads like me are willing to say NO to the authority of a doctor in full surgical gear. Follow the money.

And when you follow the money you always funded cynicism, greed and vested interests. But its also worth remembering that millions spent on that procedure have an opportunity cost.

Interestingly, perhaps tellingly, I had a conversation with an eminent paediatrician here some years back - a world figure in fact. He was very strongly against circumcision in anything but the tiny minority of cases where its medically necessary. In fact he used the word barbaric in relation to unnecessary circumcision. Nobody ever made any reference to it when our boys were born - itd be simply unthinkable here they didnt suggest removing their ears or a kidney either!!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy