RE:Intact or circumcized

I really dont care about your penis, the only person who seems to care about your penis is you.This is first and foremost a NUDIST side, and the fact that the first thing that comes up with nudity is "OOH THEY CAN SEE MY PEE PEE' and then the glorious tales are all about the genitals of course! Has it ever..I mean ever occured to you that the lack of women on this forum (or other forums for that matter) are the consequences of men jamming their penis questions in virtually every topic? Does it exite you, to talk about your penis? You get a kick out of it? Nudism isnt like this, it has nothing to do with genitals or even a focus on it. I might as well, start a forum about I should wear a ring on my left hand or my right hand? should I wear nailpolish too? what color? can I wear red nail polish when I'm nude? what you guys think? See how ridiculous you sound..Justwrap that penis into gift paper and send it to Guatamala, problems solved!Nina

[ LIKE ] ;-)

This post was edited

I really dont care about your penis, the only person who seems to care about your penis is you.This is first and foremost a NUDIST side, and the fact that the first thing that comes up with nudity is "OOH THEY CAN SEE MY PEE PEE' and then the glorious tales are all about the genitals of course! Has it ever..I mean ever occured to you that the lack of women on this forum (or other forums for that matter) are the consequences of men jamming their penis questions in virtually every topic? Does it exite you, to talk about your penis? You get a kick out of it? Nudism isnt like this, it has nothing to do with genitals or even a focus on it. I might as well, start a forum about I should wear a ring on my left hand or my right hand? should I wear nailpolish too? what color? can I wear red nail polish when I'm nude? what you guys think? See how ridiculous you sound..Justwrap that penis into gift paper and send it to Guatamala, problems solved!Nina
Another [ Like]

This post was edited

And one more "like.'

I'm a guy, so maybe I shouldn't be weighing in on this.

My dad was uncircumcised, but all the boys in my family were circumcised. At the time, it was considered important for medical reasons. (Religion had nothing to do with it.)

There is still some evidence that it helps reduce some kinds of infections, but as long as proper hygiene is followed, it's not a problem.

I'm glad that women are so forgiving about the condition of the penises they see. I try to have the same attitude about women's breasts. Too big? Too small? Too saggy? If the women who own them aren't concerned about that, why should I be?

This post was edited

U are so right! A bow for u Streetpoet.

This post was edited

This whole discussion is so weird. I mean, can you imagine a woman starting a thread in "The Men's Room" saying, "Guys, how do you like your women? Natural boobs, or artificial ones? Big ones, or small ones? Have any of your women friends had surgery to reduce their inner labia, and how did you feel about it?"

And women posting responses about the breast and labial surgeries they've had done, and the reasons they did it.

Nope. It's just another example of us fixating on things that make no real difference at all for true naturism. It's just calling attention to body parts that we usually don't talk about because they're covered up, and now all of a sudden their appearance is sooo important and we've got to talk about it.

If a woman wants her breasts reduced or increased in size, it's her goddamn business and nobody else's. Or nose jobs, or whatever. And if a guy is circumcised or not, it's his goddamn business and nobody else's.

This post was edited

Unusual in Sweden

This post was edited

Its amazing how people can become blinded by collective consensus. For example - for centuries so-called christians enforced the brutality of slavery, racism was legally enforced in countries that considered themselves civilised and homophobia was expected and supported by legislation.

To hear people talk about unnecessary circumcision as if its normal is shocking to me as a European. Women replying that they prefer circumcised horrifies me - what if a man said he prefers women circumcised - theres be uproar!! And rightly so! Why not cut off their nipples or ears too?

Nature and evolution didnt make just one mistake in the design of the human body which we all celebrate as naturists.

Taking a blade to a little boys healthy penis is an act of sick perversion. In most European countries hospitals and reputable doctors refuse to perform unnecessary circumcision in the same way theyd refuse to remove a healthy kidney from a child.

Foreskins perform a number of important functions.

Lets stop talking about the genital mutilation of boys in the way people used talk about slavery - with collective blindness! It makes no sense!!!

This post was edited

em1dub wrote:

Nature and evolution didn't make just one mistake in the design of the human body which we all celebrate as naturists.

Well, I can't agree with you on that. There are a number of flaws in our design, like using the same duct for breathing as for swallowing, or backs that are prone to straining. And somebody said that God wouldn't have been a good civil engineer, since "Who in his right mind would position a sewage dump right next to a recreational area?"

But I do agree that we should leave foreskins alone. My parents opted for circumcision, and I'm stuck with it, but I'm not going to go around singing its praises.

It was thought at the time that there was a correlation between foreskins and venereal disease. Now we know better, and we know that with proper hygiene, we can stop worrying about it.

This post was edited

It has been confirmed here that women find uncut cocks disgusting....which they are. The longer the foreskin the more disgusting. The noble penis displays a fine helmet head, not an unsightly anteater.
I am flabbergasted at the number of you uncircumcised men who won't roll your sleeve up (so to speak). You are so lacking in imagination that you haven't given this serious thought? Really?
Just to summarize - it's not a good look, ok? The beauty is you don't need adult surgery, just peel it back. It will shrink over time.
Ur welcome.

This post was edited

It has been confirmed here that women find uncut cocks disgusting....which they are. The longer the foreskin the more disgusting. The noble penis displays a fine helmet head, not an unsightly anteater.I am flabbergasted at the number of you uncircumcised men who won't roll your sleeve up (so to speak). You are so lacking in imagination that you haven't given this serious thought? Really?Just to summarize - it's not a good look, ok? The beauty is you don't need adult surgery, just peel it back. It will shrink over time.Ur welcome.

Subtle! LMNAO

Thinking logically, referring to a man as you do as being uncircumcised is hilarious. Do you also refer to men with all four limbs as being unamputated? And are we all undecapitated??

Youve made your personal preference clear and also demonstrated a penchant for being gratuitously insulting and thats actually quite funny.

I respect your right in relation to your own body to cut off any bits you like but Im wondering if you also favour cutting off / out other body parts? Or is is JUST a thing for mutilating penises that you have? Mm. Interesting. Im sure Freud would have loved to meet you!

This post was edited