RE:Intact or circumcized

I'm Annie,
7 months ago a man asked a question in the ladies room. Three women answered before the men took over.
WTF is wrong with you men? Get out of the ladies room. Go talk about your dicks in the men's room.

This post was edited

I'm Annie,7 months ago a man asked a question in the ladies room. Three women answered before the men took over.WTF is wrong with you men? Get out of the ladies room. Go talk about your dicks in the men's room.
It should be in the sex and sexuality room like all these subjects as it has nothing to do with nudity.

This post was edited

Husband is circumcised and most the guys I have seen are circumcised too. Havent traveled abroad though so uncut may be the thing overseas.

This post was edited

circumcised and proud of it and have No regrets, being circumcised can benefit both parties as it can take longer to orgasm

This post was edited

I really don't care

This post was edited

I am over 70 yrs. old and have been with more than one of each. I was friends with a couple of men who were circumcised as an adult and was told. He had more sensitivity with intimacy. No discomfort, no scarring at all.

I personally prefer a gentleman who has been circumcized.

This post was edited

Circumcized

This post was edited

Circumcized

This post was edited

Im uncircumcised. Ive thought about getting it cut off but heard horror stories about adults who have it done.

This post was edited

Im uncircumcised. Ive thought about getting it cut off but heard horror stories about adults who have it done.

This post was edited