Intact or circumcized

I am asking all of you ladies this question!! How do you want your male partner to be? I'm asking this because, because I have been the long journey of restoring my natural look !!

This topic was edited
RE:Intact or circumcized

circumcised

This post was edited

Circumcized.

This post was edited

I'm asking this because, because I have been the long journey of restoring my natural look !!Why would you want to do this? Lack of foreskin has never held me back (pun intended).

Too much pressure on the scar tissue during foreplay is the only drawback.(pun also intended).

This post was edited

Circumcised

This post was edited

ablating girls and cutting foreskins shout be forbidden in any culturized society. Dissortly we are years light far away of such civilizated society :(

This post was edited

I think it depends very much where you are. In America not being circumcised was and sometimes still is considered as unclean. In Europe, mainly in Italy very few people are and many ladies don't like it. Althoug I think most women on nudist beaches and events (here at least) don't look at it and hardly notice it

This post was edited

Same in Germany. I am American and circumcised and have been spoen to by women in the sauna ( they are all mixed and nude here !!!) that they like my penis

This post was edited

Circumcised with a very high and tight style with the frenulum removed.

This post was edited

circumcied and proud of it

This post was edited

Both can be great

This post was edited