RE:Intact or circumcized

I personally prefer cut. I think it's more attractive. Uncut even if natural can be quite ugly and some can't pull the foreskin over their mushroom head. To me that is the most sexy part of the penis.

This post was edited

Great pictures of a beautiful object. Love it.

This post was edited

It should be. Maybe it would raise standards at nude beach, which can be shockingly low.

This post was edited

I really dont care about your penis, the only person who seems to care about your penis is you.This is first and foremost a NUDIST side, and the fact that the first thing that comes up with nudity is "OOH THEY CAN SEE MY PEE PEE' and then the glorious tales are all about the genitals of course! Has it ever..I mean ever occured to you that the lack of women on this forum (or other forums for that matter) are the consequences of men jamming their penis questions in virtually every topic? Does it exite you, to talk about your penis? You get a kick out of it? Nudism isnt like this, it has nothing to do with genitals or even a focus on it. I might as well, start a forum about I should wear a ring on my left hand or my right hand? should I wear nailpolish too? what color? can I wear red nail polish when I'm nude? what you guys think? See how ridiculous you sound..Justwrap that penis into gift paper and send it to Guatamala, problems solved!Nina

Funny what is written. If it is indeed about nail polish, then I go for the color chestnut brown. So what is it about. And what does it really matter if you are naked, everyone looks slightly different and there is something to be said for both. But the thought of surprising me with gift wrapping paper seems fun to me.

Miranda.

This post was edited

I guess the important thing is that it is clean, the other is just aesthetic preference

This post was edited

I'm not circumcised or want to be but I do retract my foreskin a lot of the time.

This post was edited

I prefer circumsized but I've sucked both.

This post was edited

I'm a perfect C..you would love my cock!!!

This post was edited

My penis is circumcised and while I am perfectly happy with it, Id preferred to have been given the choice and wouldve kept my foreskin.

This post was edited

Im circumsized but am attempting to restore mine. Slow but seeing some results. Feels great

This post was edited