RE:Intact or circumcized

Circumcised

This post was edited

First thing, I apologize posting here. Seems like some women are offending by the fact men are coming here to post something. But I guess a little of explanation is required here.

Yes, its the ladies room. And if you have a question for women, its the perfect place to come.
The opposite is valid too.
If it was intended to be closed to women only, it would be right to the profile type and restricted for the other.

Now, why a question about the penis ?
Women are having complex issues about their look, curves, etc... The society placed a standard in n what a woman should look like.
Guys can have complex too, and yes, women are judgmental to the look of guys, as the look, size, shape of their penis. So I get 100% why this guy is asking the question here.
If you dont like the question, just pass.

Also, circumcision is an unnecessary procedure.
A female coworker was telling me that for my son I have to do it, its way better for hygiene and more healthy. How can she now ?
I am not circumcised and I have no issue nor having bad smells. All is fine, and Im happy I have not been mutilated against my will.
Circumcised or not, you have to wash it.
When you pee, take the foreskin back, and no per remain in it.

The obgyn before the north asked us. My wife, if she hasnt be with me, she would have done it, because its how it is here. She also knew someone who did the procedure in his 30s because he was had that locker room complex, being different.
I personally do not care.

Also, previous girlfriends loved the fact I wasnt circumcised and loved to look more closely to it. And actually liked it.

Telling your preference for circumcised penises without any argument is totally pointless (sorry if I offend you), and has one big consequence, continuing to push for this unnecessary procedure considered as a mutilation.

I am from Europe and live in USA now. Europe is doing this procedure only when there is a medical reason.

Also, we are on a true naturist website, means as true naturist, everyone is good the way they are. Concerning your partner, when you play, I hope he has an erection. And when having an erection, its either partially covered, but as soon as you play, the foreskin stays retracted and then its beautiful for you. So no issues for your beauty appealing standard.

That mutilation on newborns should stop. Its unnecessary and down for wrong reasons. Because no, as I said, its not less clean than someone circumcised.

All my ex were amazed and had good time to play with my uncircumcised penis.

So if any guy is reading this. If the faire dont like it, dont change it. You are natural... And its bot unclean. Its protective for your gland, and you have more sensation too. So keep it. Dont do it because of stupid standard.
When people criticize, its most of the time because of jealousy. Never forget that. When its cut, its cut. And people like to criticized to make them feel better.
Well, Ive side a minority, no one knows what uncut feels like when youre cut and vice-versa. And a woman will never know whats best for us.

Great day to everyone.

This post was edited

I think it depends very much where you are. In America not being circumcised was and sometimes still is considered as unclean. In Europe, mainly in Italy very few people are and many ladies don't like it. Althoug I think most women on nudist beaches and events (here at least) don't look at it and hardly notice it

You are painting it right : was and sometimes still considered unclean.

I am not circumcised, and Im super clean. Just need to clean the same way as if I was circumcised.
Im from Europe, in the past it was performed. My dad has been circumcised.

Today they performed this only for medical reasons.

Concerning if woman like it or not in Europe, the debate never happened. And no one ever said anything. But everywhere there is guys that are not clean, so it gets smelly. And women gets the same, not clean, that smells.
Its for a reason the Kamasutra tells that we need to clean ourselves first. Its a reference in the erotism.

In USA, there is this stupid mentality where parents decides to mutilante their newborn because they dont want him to be different in the locker room. Crazy. So stupid. Cost money, and its unnecessary, can have complication (like any surgical procedure), and have a look at how the baby is crying and how swollen he is after this procedure.
A real shame for USA to be so retarded concerning this. Glad with my wife there hasnt been any argumentation between us. We didnt do it. Thats it.

This post was edited

I really dont care about your penis, the only person who seems to care about your penis is you.This is first and foremost a NUDIST side, and the fact that the first thing that comes up with nudity is "OOH THEY CAN SEE MY PEE PEE' and then the glorious tales are all about the genitals of course! Has it ever..I mean ever occured to you that the lack of women on this forum (or other forums for that matter) are the consequences of men jamming their penis questions in virtually every topic? Does it exite you, to talk about your penis? You get a kick out of it? Nudism isnt like this, it has nothing to do with genitals or even a focus on it. I might as well, start a forum about I should wear a ring on my left hand or my right hand? should I wear nailpolish too? what color? can I wear red nail polish when I'm nude? what you guys think? See how ridiculous you sound..Justwrap that penis into gift paper and send it to Guatamala, problems solved!Nina

Of the same mind. And it's just gets worse and worse.

This post was edited

I really dont care about your penis, the only person who seems to care about your penis is you.This is first and foremost a NUDIST side, and the fact that the first thing that comes up with nudity is "OOH THEY CAN SEE MY PEE PEE' and then the glorious tales are all about the genitals of course! Has it ever..I mean ever occured to you that the lack of women on this forum (or other forums for that matter) are the consequences of men jamming their penis questions in virtually every topic? Does it exite you, to talk about your penis? You get a kick out of it? Nudism isnt like this, it has nothing to do with genitals or even a focus on it. I might as well, start a forum about I should wear a ring on my left hand or my right hand? should I wear nailpolish too? what color? can I wear red nail polish when I'm nude? what you guys think? See how ridiculous you sound..Justwrap that penis into gift paper and send it to Guatamala, problems solved!Nina

[ LIKE ] ;-)

This post was edited

Another [ Like]

This post was edited

U are so right! A bow for u Streetpoet.

This post was edited

This whole discussion is so weird. I mean, can you imagine a woman starting a thread in "The Men's Room" saying, "Guys, how do you like your women? Natural boobs, or artificial ones? Big ones, or small ones? Have any of your women friends had surgery to reduce their inner labia, and how did you feel about it?"

And women posting responses about the breast and labial surgeries they've had done, and the reasons they did it.

Nope. It's just another example of us fixating on things that make no real difference at all for true naturism. It's just calling attention to body parts that we usually don't talk about because they're covered up, and now all of a sudden their appearance is sooo important and we've got to talk about it.

If a woman wants her breasts reduced or increased in size, it's her goddamn business and nobody else's. Or nose jobs, or whatever. And if a guy is circumcised or not, it's his goddamn business and nobody else's.

This post was edited

Unusual in Sweden

This post was edited

em1dub wrote:

Nature and evolution didn't make just one mistake in the design of the human body which we all celebrate as naturists.

Well, I can't agree with you on that. There are a number of flaws in our design, like using the same duct for breathing as for swallowing, or backs that are prone to straining. And somebody said that God wouldn't have been a good civil engineer, since "Who in his right mind would position a sewage dump right next to a recreational area?"

But I do agree that we should leave foreskins alone. My parents opted for circumcision, and I'm stuck with it, but I'm not going to go around singing its praises.

It was thought at the time that there was a correlation between foreskins and venereal disease. Now we know better, and we know that with proper hygiene, we can stop worrying about it.

This post was edited