RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Attended the AANR convention.

The national convention? How was it?

This post was edited

We did quite a bit yesterday while nude outside. Heck, we've been nude for about 4.5 days. Love those long stints of nudity.Best part of nude outdoors yesterday was my wife and I taking an outdoor shower together, twice!

Sounds wonderful. I am striving for that when I get the yard more private.

This post was edited

A nightly walk to the car park area after an open air concert. Got a lot of positive remarks and even cheers from other concert goers on their way home. It felt quite safe as I was there with friends. I just felt like doing so, as my rags were quite damp from dancing in the crowd and I was somehow euphoric. It was fun!

This post was edited

Coffee, and weed pulling.

This post was edited
RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently

Rode my motorcycle nude while drinking a beer, it was always on my bucket list.

This post was edited

always work my garden naked, and usually do the mowing in the huntin club fields naked, as no one is around off season. sometimes take a hike in the forest naked as there is thousands of acres of mountain forest around us. Sometimes do timber harvest naked, I guess that's kinda rare but I'm so at home in the woods with a chain saw I don't feel it unduly hazardous to do it with no protection.

This post was edited

Vacuumed the pool cover, changed the sand in the pool filter, swam, read the paper, checked and posted on social media.

This post was edited

Haven't been outside nude lately, but if I had, the answer would have been 'shrunk'. 9C/48F here with snow on a reasonably-close mountain that only receies it sporadically during the winter.

This post was edited

As we prepare for Hurricane Hilary to bring us massive amounts of rain, as predicted, I did a bit of recon of the backyard. I moved things, put things away and let the sun shine all over the body. Then, I got the generator up and running, the cars filled with gas and checked all our emergency supplies. We're good to go. I don't anticipate the winds and rain they are predicting. They do that to us all the time and then we hardly get a drizzle but at least we're prepared. Oh yeah, I did retrieve an Amazon package from the front porch completely naked. It's pretty hot here and the neighbors across the street have their shutters closed. Coast was clearer here than on the real coast!

This post was edited

Well, last week I was in tropical north Queensland spending a lot of time naked outdoors, around the Airbnb and on the beach. Back in cooler Victoria (Australia), I take advantage of sunny moments outside whenever they offer themselves. Photo (if it lasts) was a couple of days ago.

This post was edited