RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I absolutely love to see my wife naked around other people, especially around men. The looks they give her, knowing they want her. Although she denies it she loves to tease them.

This post was edited

I love to show off my wife, I also like to see the reaction she starts. Its good clean fun and she loves to be naked on a beach, in private and loves it if there are others there as well.

This post was edited

I love to show off my wife and I get a rush when she is either naked on a beach or topless and I spy others looking at her. We also like to pose for photographers and again when they ask her to do cetain poses I know Jenny gets a thrill but not as much as I do.

This post was edited

Bravo, Lee
We don't all fit in boxes built by others with no imagination.

This post was edited

Hi Nudony, I agree that some people just light up a room, regardless.
I have a friend, Carol, who admittedly has spectacular breasts, but she also has a smile and a 'life force', for want of a better description, that just radiates beauty and joy.
Men walk into walls when she is around, dressed or not, and women usually smile when they see her.
She has that something you mention, she just makes the world a better place.

This post was edited

My kick is not from showing off my wife but from enjoying my wife enjoying the freedom to be naked in company or in public.

This post was edited

I like this view, but preferrably alot more spread, and then enjoying the older guys bending over backwards to get a good look

This post was edited

My kick is not from showing off my wife but from enjoying my wife enjoying the freedom to be naked in company or in public.

The correct answer :)

This post was edited

I like to be naked and skinny dip when I can. My wife not so much.

Three weeks ago though, her sister and sisters boyfriend were visiting. On Saturday morning we were having coffee by the pool. I had to go in the house for a few minutes, and when I came out, the three of them were naked and in the pool. I could get naked fast enough.

My wife was being shy - arms over her tits, but loosened up fairly quickly. It wasnt innocent - it wasnt sexual. We were aware we were naked - looking and being looked at. It was fun and freeing. I liked seeing both of them and they liked seeing me, though Jim was the only one to say so. His and my conversations were the only things that got sexual. A definite part of the enjoyment for me was that Jim could see my wife naked. Another, was the ability to walk though the house naked. I hope the visit again soon and that we can be free with others.

This post was edited

Well I am a wife who has been showed off and that desire by my husband to show me off really did lead to my becoming a casual part time nudist 10 years ago. My husband has always been very proud of me, getting real pleasure whenever men or women showed me just a little bit too much attention, wanting me to show cleavage or some thigh whenever we went out....he really did enjoy seeing the extended glances I would get. I didn't mind going along with it as, to be honest, it was really flattering.
Anyway, this all led to our first ever visit to a nudist beach, his idea not mine, to see how I felt being shown off nude. Initially I was really uncomfortable, it was the first time id been nude in public, but after a while I relaxed and began to enjoy the experience of being there....turning over and laying on my back and opening my legs a little. No one payed too much attention, just casual glances from passers by, and all in all it was a fun experience. After about the 2nd or 3rd visit my husband realised that when he wasn't with me and had gone for a swim or whatever people would more often than not stop for a chat with me! From that point on whenever we went we never sat together, always about 5 meters apart, and the difference that made was extraordinary....people would stop for a chat, some sat down next to me brushing against me and stay for far longer. He was in heaven and has told me this was everything he's dreamt about....me being naked in public sitting and being looked at by complete strangers! After a couple of years I decided to remove all my pubic hair every summer and now we both know that anyone wishing to look can see every detail of my vulva and vagina , even see whether I'm aroused or not, as I am no longer shy at all about having my legs open and probably open them wider when I'm chatting with someone.
I would never have dreamt I was capable of any of this but I'm so pleased my husband suggested it as it really has enhanced our relationship.

This post was edited