RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

Anyway, this all led to our first ever visit to a nudist beach, his idea not mine, to see how I felt being shown off nude.
I hope he was naked as well - otherwise that is too much like exploitation for my taste.

This post was edited

He was yes in the main and in no way do I feel exploited. I enjoy the attention I receive as much as he does.

This post was edited

I do not think that I enjoy 'showing off' the wife but am exceptionally proud of her when we are out and about. The years have been exceptionally good to her and she knows it!! ... although she does not flaunt it!!

This post was edited

I do not think that I enjoy 'showing off' the wife but am exceptionally proud of her when we are out and about. The years have been exceptionally good to her and she knows it!! ... although she does not flaunt it!!

My sentiments exactly.
My wife has become much more confident this past year. Not only does she have no problem getting around naked at the resort; but she has also discovered she loves paddle-boarding nude on the lake.

We just had a conversation about it today. She was joking about the fact that when she is on that paddle-board; well she is aware that everyone can see her out there straddling that paddle-board naked, quite "exposed." I then replied that I am extremely proud of her for her "naked confidence." Not too many nudist women have the confidence to be "out there" so openly.

For me it's about appreciating and acknowledging my wife's confidence and attractiveness; not "showing her off."

This post was edited

My wife loves showing off be it wearing clothes or going nude see loves dressing sexy and if she enjoys it i sit and enjoy it myself be it sitting in a pool with men around tge pool or couples she enjoys what she does i never force her to do anything.

This post was edited

Agree 100%...it's one of the great "turn on's" when being nude with my gorgeous wife. I love showing her off. Both men and women have mentioned her beauty to us and I enjoy it when another man wants to greet my wife with a close hug...seeing her naked breasts pressed up against a man's chest. I'm just proud that she's mine. :)

This post was edited

I'm going to echo what a few others have stated. For me it is not so much as "showing her off" and more of being proud to be with her. Whether clothed (at the grocery store, at friends party or a walk in the park) or whether nude (at Gunnison or one of the resort we frequent), I am extremely proud of the way my wife carries herself. Her poise, her charm and her beauty make me feel very fortunate to be with her

This post was edited

She is very beautiful

This post was edited

Love should off wife

This post was edited

I think it's a real huge compliment when your that proud of your wife that you enjoy showing her off I have to agree with you there she is naturally stunning with a killer smile very sexy wife lucky guy Xxxmwahxx

This post was edited