Swimwear

When you have to wear a swimsuit, what do you wear.
Speedo solar has been my choice in the past, but since I stopped wearing underwear I find it very constricting even though the coverage is minimal.
Any suggetions?

This topic was edited
RE:Swimwear

Tan-thru swim trunks work for me. Almost like wearing nothing at all but provides the necessary coverage. I have a couple of pairs and can't imagine wearing anything more for swimming and sunning at non- CO beaches and pools .

This post was edited

Any particular brand or style?

This post was edited

Cool-tan is the brand I have. They have lined racer-style suits. The swim trunks and board shorts are unlined. I prefer the trunks. They suggest oversizing for better "concealment ". I have a pair that are oversized and one that isn't. It all depends on how much detail you're comfortable revealing as the material is very thin. My wife seems to enjoy the looks I get when wearing the regular size. That size does feel more comfortable. A big plus is that the material dries almost instantly so no clammy swim suit!

This post was edited

I had one of those tan thru suits way back when they first came out ... not sure what happened to it but it was lost, misplaced or discarded. Since then, I really never had a reason to have one because we took our nudism social and we chose places to visit where neither of us needed a swim suit to enjoy swimming in a pool or the ocean.

Recently, we visited Mexico and split the vacation into two parts. The first part was clothing optional and we stayed at Hidden Beach. The second part of the vacation was with family up in Cancun and at a textile resort. I needed something to wear on the beach and in the pool but didn't want to end up with noticeable tan lines ... so I bought another pair of Cool Tan Thru swim trunks. I loved them, my wife loved them and I got a two thumbs up from family that I returned home and bought another pair!

I now wear them around town just like shorts. Yes, I sized up so they fit looser and ads to the opacity but my wife says, "you can see through them if you stand a certain way (the sun light has something to do with that and the direction your standing), I don't worry about it. If anyone is looking that hard, they can look and see if they want.

They are clingy when wet and leave little to the imagination when you get out of the pool or ocean but I just snapped the material a few times, the heaviness of the water dropped and it was fine. I was covered and even though they were still a little clingy, it didn't matter nor cause offense. I love them!

This post was edited

I bought a pair of the tan through swim trunks based on Andy's recommendation. I love them! I love how light they are, it really is almost like not wearing anything at all. They are awesome and are great for my pool when we have family over and can't be naked in it. (Or choose not to be)

This post was edited

Tan thru suits for us in Canada means extra duties and taxes to import so I try to buy off the shelf, usually a speedo type swimsuit. I do prefer something unlined that shows a little.

I have a question for the guys who have Tan thru suits? Does your pubic hair poke though? I know some of you are probably smooth or trim but I'm wondering for the full bush guys.

Also how see thru can they be? I have a PA and while I like the noticeable indentation of the ring showing, I don't want any shine of the jewelry to show through.

Thanks.

This post was edited

I've never had problems with pubic hair showing through but I think you may have a problem with sunlight glinting off any jewelry. The material is designed to let sunlight through and it works both ways.

This post was edited

I certainly do not have a speedo body, but hate the big floppy suits that are common place right now. I wear either spandex exercise shorts or sports underwear with a bit of a leg. For me they are comfortable, and they dry quickly. Have never had any trouble from anyone while wearing them in a pool or at the beach. The exercise shorts have a draw string, the underwear do not so diving might be out of the question with them.

This post was edited

If I have to wear a swimsuit, it's Speedo all the way for me. I started wearing these as a lifeguard and never stopped. I did a few fitness contests in high school and college and wore the smaller posing trunks which were nice. I have a few thongs as well and will wear one if the mood is right. I much prefer swimming and sunbathing nude.

This post was edited

I hate baggy shorts for swimwear, I much prefer speedos (the briefer the better) if I have to wear anything at a beach

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe