RE:Swimwear

I just ordered a tan-through suit that has about the same coverage as a speedo solar. I want to try it because I have heard they have less of a confining feeling and dry faster.If I like it, I will order another one with more coverage for venues where a brief suit would be inappropriate and toss both solars and my longer suit.If they really do dry fast, one brief suit will be enough so I can reduce my swimwear inventory from 3 to 2.Probably as low as I can get it since there are places a swim brief is appropriate so I wear one but other situations require more coverage.I know from others in this forum that there are people who only swim where they can be nude and own no swimwear but I don't see that in my future.

Tan thru suit arrived.
Despite being very lightweight, noting shows through.
However, the micro is way too low cut for me to wear when I need a suit.
Front is essentially at the base of the cock and the top portion of my crack is exposed in back,
Will gat a regular cut swim brief instead.

This post was edited

If I have to, I go for board shorts without the inner mesh. As a freeballer, I find it more comfortable than having everything all squished up in a speedo.

This post was edited

If I have to, I go for board shorts without the inner mesh. As a freeballer, I find it more comfortable than having everything all squished up in a speedo.

I felt more confined in a speedo after I became a full time freeballer, but still found it to be better than having a portion of my legs covered in the water.
That's why I am trying the tan through suits, Much lighter in weight at flexible, so I should feel less confining.

This post was edited

If I have to, I go for board shorts without the inner mesh. As a freeballer, I find it more comfortable than having everything all squished up in a speedo.I felt more confined in a speedo after I became a full time freeballer, but still found it to be better than having a portion of my legs covered in the water.That's why I am trying the tan through suits, Much lighter in weight at flexible, so I should feel less confining.

For me, the feeling of hanging loose and swaying as I move wins out over minimalizing coverage. :)

This post was edited

I wear board shorts since I surf. I dont wear underwear under them though. I used to have a pair of board shorts that were thin and gray so when wet you could barely see my penis or pubic hair (when I wasnt shaved). Those ended up getting too thin that they ripped so I had to toss them. I have been looking for another thin pair to wear but cant find any.

This post was edited

I wear board shorts since I surf. I dont wear underwear under them though. I used to have a pair of board shorts that were thin and gray so when wet you could barely see my penis or pubic hair (when I wasnt shaved). Those ended up getting too thin that they ripped so I had to toss them. I have been looking for another thin pair to wear but cant find any.

Do you sometimes surf nude as your screen name implies? I have read that Hawaiians always surfed nude until the European explorers took over.
If you do surf nude at times, why not try briefer suits when you have to wear something?

This post was edited

Their micro brief and their brief are small. They make a deep waist suit that is much like a speedo.
The tanga is easy to get in and out of if you are naked and have to dress quickly but leaves a lot of butt hanging out on each side.
They are light weight!

Later,

This post was edited

Their micro brief and their brief are small. They make a deep waist suit that is much like a speedo.The tanga is easy to get in and out of if you are naked and have to dress quickly but leaves a lot of butt hanging out on each side.They are light weight!Later,

Ordered a micro but decided when it arrived that I really didn't want a to wear a suit that just covered my equipment in front and left a lot of crack exposed. Did like the light weight material.
Going with a deep waist suit instead.
Also ordered a pair of swim shorts for situations where briefs are not appropriate.
Since they are so lightweight I would expect them to dry quickly so I won't need 2 suits to if I wear them on consecutive days.
Then I can get rid of my non-tan-thru suits and reduce my swimwear inventory to 2.
I know some people have no swimwear at all, but I can' t see that in my future because we have a lot of textile company and I like to swim and sun on cruises and other non-nude venues.
One question, since the suits are so light weight, do they rip easily or wear out quickly?

This post was edited

Do you sometimes surf nude as your screen name implies? I have read that Hawaiians always surfed nude until the European explorers took over.If you do surf nude at times, why not try briefer suits when you have to wear something?

Yes i do. Usually durng thebsummer when the weather and water are warmer. If i surf nude right now i would freeze. I have always worn board shorts.

This post was edited

Following Andy's suggestion, I bought a tan-thru swimwear, a Kiniki tanga. They messed up and I ended up receiving a micro brief. I complained so they sent for free the tanga. While tanga is more comfortable, brief is more appropriate for textiles venues. I was expecting to get a seamless tan when using either, and I must disappointingly say that while I don't lok like ebony & ivory, tan lines are still visible. Having said this, I still much rather prefer them to my speedos, which I no longer use.

This post was edited