RE:Swimwear

Following Andy's suggestion, I bought a tan-thru swimwear, a Kiniki tanga. They messed up and I ended up receiving a micro brief. I complained so they sent for free the tanga. While tanga is more comfortable, brief is more appropriate for textiles venues. I was expecting to get a seamless tan when using either, and I must disappointingly say that while I don't lok like ebony & ivory, tan lines are still visible. Having said this, I still much rather prefer them to my speedos, which I no longer use.

I thought even the micro brief exposed too much since it was barely above the base of my cock in front and left a lot of crack uncovered behind.
Admittedly, I am on the heavier side.
Do you notice the same.
I have now ordered a deep waist brief which I think will be better.
One question, since they are so lightweight do they wear out quickly and/or tear easily?
A note on the tan lines, apparently you need to use a 50 spf sunscreen on the exposed skin to keep things even.

This post was edited

Following Andy's suggestion, I bought a tan-thru swimwear, a Kiniki tanga. They messed up and I ended up receiving a micro brief. I complained so they sent for free the tanga. While tanga is more comfortable, brief is more appropriate for textiles venues. I was expecting to get a seamless tan when using either, and I must disappointingly say that while I don't lok like ebony & ivory, tan lines are still visible. Having said this, I still much rather prefer them to my speedos, which I no longer use.I thought even the micro brief exposed too much since it was barely above the base of my cock in front and left a lot of crack uncovered behind.Admittedly, I am on the heavier side.Do you notice the same.I have now ordered a deep waist brief which I think will be better.One question, since they are so lightweight do they wear out quickly and/or tear easily?A note on the tan lines, apparently you need to use a 50 spf sunscreen on the exposed skin to keep things even.
Ordered a tanga. While there is only a micro elastic on the side, the suit is high cut enough that the bush and crack are completely covered. I would be more at ease wearing that than the micro.

This post was edited

I have a pair of Andrew Christian pouch briefs that I wear when a swimsuit is required. Feels great and covers everything that needs to be covered.

This post was edited

Light nylon boxer style shorts with the liner cut out and the elastic cut so they just use the draw...the fabric is off the body, light, and the waist is comfy and not heavy at all when wet. I usually just go nude and put on underwear as i exit the water if I must.

This post was edited

Board shorts. It's all I was able to find for sale when I bought them.

This post was edited

I like speedos great for tanning dry quickly. Also got four pairs of aussiebum swim briefs for this summer. All I wear is brief style swimwear when I can't go naked.

This post was edited

Dig dt rid of the non-tan through suits and the tanga, so the only swimwear I now have is a tan through regular brief and short trunks.

This post was edited

That's what OTHER people wear on the beach! I don't have any myself.

This post was edited

When I swim at my local Y or college gym I wear spandex swim briefs. Usually I'm the only one. But lately I'm seeing more of them. Fashion may be changing again. Some of the swimmers have the new stretchy jammers like the elite swimmers wear.

When I was swimming Thursday night it occurred to me how much I love skinnydipping, but that I love swimming for exercise (laps). It's fun to skinnydip in the ocean, but most nude resort pools and friends' pools are too small for lap swimming, mostly just bobbing around. Anybody know of a nudist place with a lap pool?

This post was edited

Both Euronat and La Jenny have lap pools and CHM Montalivet had one last time I was there but they have upgraded the pool(s) since so I don't know if it is still there.
There is also a nude swim most Sunday evenings at Tewkesbury which has a good lane swimming pool.

This post was edited