RE:Swimwear

i have a bunch of tiny speedos and thongs. The smaller the better, when nudity is not an option.

This post was edited

Speedo Solars are my favorite, but I've also started wearing Speedo jammers or Skins tights. I feel more naked in them than the briefs. Fortunately, I don't have to wear them very often. The jammer style suit also seems to be less of a problem for the ass holes that feel the need to comment about ones sexuality based on the swimsuit they're wearing. Americans can be so stupid.

This post was edited

hey just bought a pair of tan through swimming trunks so comfortable like wearing nothing

This post was edited

I am interested whether most guys here are willing to be the outlier. I just got back from snorkeling at a beach where a few women were in cheeky bikinis and many were in regular two piece, also many one piece. ALL guys save two were in knee length or longer board shorts. One of the two was in 6" seam trunks, a well fitting suit on an amazing physique. Then there was me in an unlined spandex brief. I prefer it, I have no patience for a suit that takes overnight to dry, it is easier to snorkel in. I am over feeling self conscious about it. But how many others will be "the only one." BTW, thongs are not allowed as far as I know.

This post was edited

I just ordered a tan-through suit that has about the same coverage as a speedo solar. I want to try it because I have heard they have less of a confining feeling and dry faster.
If I like it, I will order another one with more coverage for venues where a brief suit would be inappropriate and toss both solars and my longer suit.
If they really do dry fast, one brief suit will be enough so I can reduce my swimwear inventory from 3 to 2.
Probably as low as I can get it since there are places a swim brief is appropriate so I wear one but other situations require more coverage.
I know from others in this forum that there are people who only swim where they can be nude and own no swimwear but I don't see that in my future.

This post was edited

I have more swimwear than I ever had before I discovered skinny-dipping because I keep trying new ones to see if they are more comfortable. I can only tell from actually swimming in them so you have to buy them to find out, even though I do as much research as possible before laying out the cash, and I can't bear the thought of throwing away an almost new garment.
Also I've been caught out many times when a comfortable range of underwear is withdrawn from sale so this time after finding how comfortable the Kiniki tangs is I have ended up with this three.

This post was edited

I have more swimwear than I ever had before I discovered skinny-dipping because I keep trying new ones to see if they are more comfortable. I can only tell from actually swimming in them so you have to buy them to find out, even though I do as much research as possible before laying out the cash, and I can't bear the thought of throwing away an almost new garment.Also I've been caught out many times when a comfortable range of underwear is withdrawn from sale so this time after finding how comfortable the Kiniki tangs is I have ended up with this three.

Are they swimwear or underwear?
I bought 2 tanga type swimsuits 2 or 3 years ago, one about the same coverage as yours, and another with the front and back panels only 4" wide at the waist. I wore them both a very few times and decided there weren't enough occasions where I would wear them so I tossed them both.
I also tried tanga stlye underwear to see if it would be a compromise between "normal" underwear and none. After trying, I decided to just settle for nom.

This post was edited

I have more swimwear than I ever had before I discovered skinny-dipping because I keep trying new ones to see if they are more comfortable. I can only tell from actually swimming in them so you have to buy them to find out, even though I do as much research as possible before laying out the cash, and I can't bear the thought of throwing away an almost new garment.Also I've been caught out many times when a comfortable range of underwear is withdrawn from sale so this time after finding how comfortable the Kiniki tangs is I have ended up with this three.Are they swimwear or underwear?I bought 2 tanga type swimsuits 2 or 3 years ago, one about the same coverage as yours, and another with the front and back panels only 4" wide at the waist. I wore them both a very few times and decided there weren't enough occasions where I would wear them so I tossed them both.I also tried tanga stlye underwear to see if it would be a compromise between "normal" underwear and none. After trying, I decided to just settle for nom.

They are tan-through swimwear and are very comfortable for swimming. I wear them for textile hotel pools and sunbathing terraces.
If I need underwear I tend to wear g-strings although one needs to choose VERY carefully as some are extremely comfortable while others are unwearable for more than a few minutes.

This post was edited

I wear the same swimsuit that's been in the drawer for about 15 years. I only own the one. That's where it lives, near the bottom, and I can't see spending even $1 on a new one.

This post was edited

I wear the same swimsuit that's been in the drawer for about 15 years. I only own the one. That's where it lives, near the bottom, and I can't see spending even $1 on a new one.

Then you rarely wear a swimsuit?

This post was edited