RE:Swimwear

I had never heard of such a swimsuit before! I just checked out their website and will definitely purchase a pair or two!

This post was edited

There are at least 2 companies that sell tan through suits.
Kiniki is less expensive but only sells relatively brief suits.
Cool Tan costs more, but has all styles of swimwear.

This post was edited

There are at least 2 companies that sell tan through suits.Kiniki is less expensive but only sells relatively brief suits.Cool Tan costs more, but has all styles of swimwear.
I don't regard these as brief - I buy them 2 or 3 sizes too big to wear as regular shorts (commando of course) after cutting out the lining.

This post was edited

There are at least 2 companies that sell tan through suits.Kiniki is less expensive but only sells relatively brief suits.Cool Tan costs more, but has all styles of swimwear.
I tried both Kiniki and CoolTan. Cooltan is much more comfortable. Kiniki is scratchy and poorly stitched.

This post was edited

speedos for sure :P or see thru speedos from aussiebum at a nude beaach if i dont wanna be nude.

This post was edited

Checking this thread for ideas as we are going to have a house guest for part of the summer. I cant stand the bagged up feel of speedos and no interest in what shows or not, just comfortable for me AND our guest. Last fall I found some short inseam running shorts that with the liner removed are pleasant to wear. They are made of some silky fast dry stuff. Cant stand the stoopid board shorts either! So I guess for me its the same as always, if I cant skinnie dip then it is just the shorts I have on. Oh well interesting thread, anyhow.

This post was edited

love to buy stuff through skinz. they have good selection for men and women as well.

This post was edited

When I decide to wear anything to swim, my choice is bikini bottoms. The array of choice is wide, the colors are pretty, the fit can be an issue with some styles.

This post was edited

When I decide to wear anything to swim, my choice is bikini bottoms. The array of choice is wide, the colors are pretty, the fit can be an issue with some styles.

I find Kinki tan-through tangas are the most comfortable of the styles available for wearing in almost all textile locations. The exception is the local municipal pool where I wear a 2" side brief.

This post was edited

When I decide to wear anything to swim, my choice is bikini bottoms. The array of choice is wide, the colors are pretty, the fit can be an issue with some styles.I find Kinki tan-through are the most comfortable of the styles available for wearing in almost all textile locations. The exception is the local municipal pool where I wear a 2" side brief.

Have you ever tried the full cut Kiniki brief?
Enough coverage for almost any location and the same lightweight, less restrictive, quick drying fabric as styles with less coverage.

This post was edited