RE:Swimwear

I think the last time I swam in a public pool was at a remote hotel in the Oklahoma Panhandle. I just wore Papi thong underwear since I didn't have a swimsuit but it was so hot I just had to get in. That was about 12 years ago, I got lots of looks but no complaints! But then I had an all over than to begin with so no suntan lines! LOL

How long has it been since you owed swimwear?

This post was edited

There are at least 2 companies that sell tan through suits.Kiniki is less expensive but only sells relatively brief suits.Cool Tan costs more, but has all styles of swimwear.

I just checked Cooltan and they didn't have any suits that I regard as brief- their swim briefs were all 4" or 2" side with no 1" side, tangas or thongs.

This post was edited

There are at least 2 companies that sell tan through suits.Kiniki is less expensive but only sells relatively brief suits.Cool Tan costs more, but has all styles of swimwear.I just checked Cooltan and they didn't have any suits that I regard as brief- their swim briefs were all 4" or 2" side with no 1" side, tangas or thongs.

I looked again and agree. A better way of saying it would have been that Kiniki makes briefer suits and Cooltan ones with more coverage.

This post was edited

I have many pairs of the cool-tan tan thru boxer and speedo type suits. I keep the boxers at each door as well in case I have to put something on if someone comes to the door. I love the feel of the boxers as they are so thin. They dry quickly and are very comfortable.

Then you don't put on a shirt to answer the door?
I don't, but it surprises me how many nudist men on this board say they do.

This post was edited

Thanks for the tip I just ordered a pair of Cooltan board shorts

This post was edited

My sister treats me to a P&O textile cruise every second year. As in previous years, this year's cruise is immediately before I go on a nude holiday. I definitely don't want tan lines. I have 2 pairs of cool tan, tan-through shorts for use on the cruise liner deck. They are equivalent to factor 50 sun block. I put that sun block on the parts not covered by the shorts. That way I can sunbathe complying with the P&O (textile) dress code without getting tan lines. No problems either way.

Incidentally the shorts are very light weight, comfortable and fairly figure hugging.

This post was edited

They don't get much use for sure but they appear to be as good as the day I bought them.

I had a pair of shorts that didn't get worn until I decided to wear them on holiday. The turned out to be so rotted that my penis popped out through the rotted material at a beach bar, much to the amusement of the waitress serving me and my wife who was watching from our table.

This post was edited

Tan-thru is really good, speedo trunks are my go to unless its competitive swimming/training.

This post was edited

Tan-thru is really good, speedo trunks are my go to unless its competitive swimming/training.

What do you wear for serious swimming? That is the place where speedos are most common.

This post was edited

Speedo, jammers usually or brief. These are the types I have;

https://www.speedousa.com/men/mens-swimwear/mens-swim-briefs/revolve-splice-brief-powerflex-eco-style-8051651

https://www.speedousa.com/men/mens-swimwear/mens-swim-briefs/turnz-printed-brief-style-7705921-4

https://www.speedousa.com/men/mens-swimwear/mens-jammers/the-fast-way-jammer-style-7705010

I love them all, but you need to size the briefs right or its too tight. But the only time I wear these when training or racing. Other than that their regular suits are nice too.

This post was edited