RE:Swimwear

I find Kinki tan-through are the most comfortable of the styles available for wearing in almost all textile locations. The exception is the local municipal pool where I wear a 2" side brief.Have you ever tried the full cut Kiniki brief?Enough coverage for almost any location and the same lightweight, less restrictive, quick drying fabric as styles with less coverage.

I might try them when my current ones wear out, but I usually find full briefs too restrictive on my body.

This post was edited

I find Kinki tan-through are the most comfortable of the styles available for wearing in almost all textile locations. The exception is the local municipal pool where I wear a 2" side brief.Have you ever tried the full cut Kiniki brief?Enough coverage for almost any location and the same lightweight, less restrictive, quick drying fabric as styles with less coverage.I might try them when my current ones wear out, but I usually find full briefs too restrictive on my body.

I actually find them less restrictive than speedo solars even though they cover a more because they are lighter weight and stretch more. Tried both micros and tangas but they were both a little to brief for me to be comfortable wearing in a setting where clothing is required.

This post was edited

Saw something called Thinskinz on the Skinzwear website.
Has anyone tried it?
Does it have the same light comfortable feel as tan through fabric?
How revealing is it?

This post was edited

I usually wear a brief/speedo. I found a site online that makes them to order in the cut and colors you want. Very happy with his work. Buffed Bod Swimwear. (The website design is a trainwreck tho)

This post was edited

If I have to wear a suit, I'll wear a speedo type suit, usually from Andrew Christian or AussieBum. Their suits seem to have a good fit without being too restrictive, and they dry quickly when out of the water. I can't stand wearing regular trunks or board shorts, to me it feels like you're swimming with a snow suit on!

This post was edited

I like wearing trucks with the lining cut out...

Trunks, I assume.

This post was edited

I ordered a cooltan swimsuit. It arrived yesterday and today I wore it in my pool. I only swim naked late at night because there are houses all around my house that can easily look into my pool. Wearing the cooltan suit I felt free in the pool and had no reservations with the suit. I was nervous about climbing the ladder to get out, but one quick snap of the fabric and it released from my boys and I had no problem with coverage. I'm glad I bought the suit. I'll probably get another.

This post was edited

I ordered a cooltan swimsuit. It arrived yesterday and today I wore it in my pool. I only swim naked late at night because there are houses all around my house that can easily look into my pool. Wearing the cooltan suit I felt free in the pool and had no reservations with the suit. I was nervous about climbing the ladder to get out, but one quick snap of the fabric and it released from my boys and I had no problem with coverage. I'm glad I bought the suit. I'll probably get another.

Try kiniki. Even lighter and less confining and less expensive.

This post was edited

I have many pairs of the cool-tan tan thru boxer and speedo type suits. I keep the boxers at each door as well in case I have to put something on if someone comes to the door. I love the feel of the boxers as they are so thin. They dry quickly and are very comfortable.

This post was edited

I have many pairs of the cool-tan tan thru boxer and speedo type suits. I keep the boxers at each door as well in case I have to put something on if someone comes to the door. I love the feel of the boxers as they are so thin. They dry quickly and are very comfortable.

See my above comments on Kiniki.

This post was edited