RE:Swimwear

I've recently found Cocksox, from Australia. The material is wonderfully soft yet supportive the cut of the suits do what they say from holding you up and out to a flatter profile . I love them.

This post was edited

Both Euronat and La Jenny have lap pools and CHM Montalivet had one last time I was there but they have upgraded the pool(s) since so I don't know if it is still there.There is also a nude swim most Sunday evenings at Tewkesbury which has a good lane swimming pool.

Well thank you Johngw. Maybe I can get to one of those places someday. Even though they are a long way from me, it is nice to know they are out there. I guess it's spandex for the near term.

This post was edited

Both Euronat and La Jenny have lap pools and CHM Montalivet had one last time I was there but they have upgraded the pool(s) since so I don't know if it is still there.There is also a nude swim most Sunday evenings at Tewkesbury which has a good lane swimming pool.Well thank you Johngw. Maybe I can get to one of those places someday. Even though they are a long way from me, it is nice to know they are out there. I guess it's spandex for the near term.

There are actually many other 25 metre pools in the UK where nude swims are held at frequent intervals but most of the others I know tend to be cluttered with too many people standing chatting in the shallow end to allow proper lap swimming. If you get round to visiting UK message me and I will point you in suitable directions.

This post was edited

This is me, unlined mesh gym shorts, the sort ones, I cannot stand the surfer shorts. I would look ridiculous in a speedo, i know i tried already.

This post was edited

Years ago, before becoming a nudist I saw an ad about the tan thru swimsuit. I got a tan thru swimsuit and liked the feel and sheerness of them and started laying in the sun in the backyard. It felt like I was wearing nothing while laying under the warmth of the sun and would dry quickly after getting wet. I wore them so much that the front of the became very faded, then one day I decided to remove them while laying in the sun and enjoyed the feeling that I never needed to wear them again. I got hooked on the feel and for the freedom of being naked and have spent many hours in my back yard while getting an all over tan.

Agreed, but the lighter weight of a tan thru suit makes is much more comfortable when you have to wear something.

This post was edited

I remember those suits...I wonder if they still make them

They certainly do - try here.

This post was edited

Good suits. I have several. They are on sale this weekend. 50% plus 35% off. A great chance to try they out.
Later,

This post was edited

if I really have to cover up, shorts but most of the time i'm wearing a thong or G-string if I can't be naked. I love the skinzswim and muscleskins brands

This post was edited

Cooltan also makes tan through suits
https://www.tanthrough.com/index.htm
More expensive, but they also sell suits with more coverage for situations where a swim brief would be inappropriate.

This post was edited

I have a couple tan thru suits as well as speedos. I do like both. I also wear what used to be called silkies or ranger panties. They are the original shorts that were issued in military.. similar to old fashioned running shorts. You can still buy them .. made by a company called Soffe. I def. suggest trying them

This post was edited