RE:Swimwear

Agree. Nude is my first choice. Otherwise boxer shorts.

This post was edited

Agree. Nude is my first choice. Otherwise boxer shorts.

Do you mean underwear or boxer length swim trunks.
I don't own underwear, so any type of that is not an option for me.

This post was edited

California baggie mesh removed the greatest freedom for me. Light colored to allow see through effect.

This post was edited

California baggie mesh removed the greatest freedom for me. Light colored to allow see through effect.

Where can you wear that and not be nude?

This post was edited

If I have to it's very short shorts (almost Speedos but lose) with the liner cut out and sides split to the waist.

This post was edited

If I have to it's very short shorts (almost Speedos but lose) with the liner cut out and sides split to the waist.

I had something similar to that once called swimrunners. They did have a mesh liner though.
Even with that, I found that while they were fine for sunning, as soon as I got in the water the back would float up exposing much of my rear.
Do you ever have that problem?

This post was edited

I kick it old school and I wear jams or the longer style suit with the mesh inside cut out.

This post was edited

I kick it old school and I wear jams or the longer style suit with the mesh inside cut out.

"Old school "? Briefer suits used to be more common than They are now.

This post was edited

I kick it old school and I wear jams or the longer style suit with the mesh inside cut out."Old school "? Briefer suits used to be more common than They are now.

So true. In the 60's I wore suits that were about the same as short legged stretch fabric boxer briefs, so today I wear short legged stretch fabric boxer briefs.

This post was edited

Got a new pair of boxer type trunks at Target. As always, cut out the mesh liner. Wife said when they are wet peple will be able to see a lot. She doesnt care and neither do I.

This post was edited