RE:Swimwear

I wear an unlined Skinzwear Rio when I have to wear a swimsuit. Partial rear coverage and an adjustable pouch. They have many materials some of which are see through when wet. Almost no weight and not constricting at all.

This post was edited

I wear an unlined Skinzwear Rio when I have to wear a swimsuit. Partial rear coverage and an adjustable pouch. They have many materials some of which are see through when wet. Almost no weight and not constricting at all.
Regular or sunseeker?
I bought a sunseeker but am reluctant to wear it in public since the front and back panels are so narrow that they essentially cover the cock. balls and crack and leave the rest exposed.

This post was edited

When you have to wear a swimsuit, what do you wear.Speedo solar has been my choice in the past, but since I stopped wearing underwear I find it very constricting even though the coverage is minimal.Any suggetions?

I usually were thongs and G-strings by Skinzwear

This post was edited

I prefer the loose fit and length of th Cool-Tan trunks. Just long enough for good coverage and no more.

This post was edited

I do lots of pool swimming for health & fitness plus ocean swims over summer. The speedo brand is still popular but there are lots like them. There is a brand here called "Budgy Smuggler" (think about that if you don't know the brand) and they are good but not tan thru. There are lots of smaller and better looking briefs on line, just have to search, the fit well , keep the bits in (which is necessary in a public pool) and look good.

The Budgy Smuggler brand refers to boards shorts as "curtains of shame" , funny and sort of says it all. The ongoing angst between surf club members, life savers etc. and surfers who often think they have a mortgage on cool.

Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

If I have to wear something then the smallest trunks I can find. In the garden (unless I am naked, which is most of the time) I roll the tops down as much as possible.

Used to roll the top of my speedo down when I was sunning before I got my privacy fence. Now I swim and sun naked often enough that I don't bother to do so. I do frequently roll down the top of my gym shorts when working outside the pool enclosure.. When i do so, they seem to rise up a little so they are both lower and shorter.

This post was edited

I've noticed a few brands, some of which are unlined or unlined in certain colors so be careful when wet.

Aussie Bum
Budgy Smuggler
Ca-Rio-Ca Sunga
Cool Tan
Muscleskins
N2N
Skinz Wear
Speedo
Tan Through Swimsuit

I'm sure the list can go on and on. I prefer a speedo style when I have to wear something, from there it depends on the crowd that will be around to determine how brief, color, lined or unlined, etc.

This post was edited

for the beach like my lime nylon aussiebum, almost see thru when wet. Sometimes a thong.

This post was edited

When I have to - classic American oversized boxer style trunks with lots of pockets.

However, looking forward to checking out the "tan-thru" type that everyone is talking about. There are places where a suit must be worn!

This post was edited

I personally would love to swim fully nude at the local athletic indoor pool but its not allowed lol However I wear a brief style as my swim trunks! I like them a lot also the more shorter ones are cool by Speedo!

This post was edited