RE:Swimwear

We both prefer not to wear swimsuits, that's obvious or should be. But, we're not going to forego a visit to a textile beach with family or friends because we don't want to wear a swimsuit, ever. That's one of the reasons we both own a regular swimsuit and we wear TanThru swimsuits, when it's practical.

We are quite comfortable wearing our Tan Thru swimsuits with anyone but since they are a bit more lightweight, Di prefers to wear her regular swimsuit when we are with textile friends. The extra padding through the bust area keeps the erect nipples out of sight! :DDD For me, the wet Tan Thru suits leave pretty much nothing to the imagination so if I'm sure I'm going in the water, I'll wear a regular swimsuit when we are with textile friends.

In contrast, if we're with our immediate family, we both will wear Tan Thru suits on textile beaches. Dry or wet, they know we'd rather be naked and this at least keeps us from getting a ticket! ;DDD Wearing a regular swimsuit once or twice a year isn't going to kill us nor will it negate our nudist status. ;-)

This post was edited

I had never heard of such a swimsuit before! I just checked out their website and will definitely purchase a pair or two!

This post was edited

There are at least 2 companies that sell tan through suits.
Kiniki is less expensive but only sells relatively brief suits.
Cool Tan costs more, but has all styles of swimwear.

This post was edited

There are at least 2 companies that sell tan through suits.Kiniki is less expensive but only sells relatively brief suits.Cool Tan costs more, but has all styles of swimwear.
I don't regard these as brief - I buy them 2 or 3 sizes too big to wear as regular shorts (commando of course) after cutting out the lining.

This post was edited

Years ago I decided to work on a suntan in the backyard , this was beforeI I became a nudist I saw an ad about the tan thru swimsuit. I got a tan thru swimsuit (Micro) and liked the feel and sheerness of them and started laying in the sun in the backyard. It felt like I was wearing nothing while laying under the warmth of the sun and would dry quickly after getting wet. I wore them so much that the front of the became very faded, then one day I decided to remove them while laying in the sun and enjoyed the feeling that I never needed to wear them again. I got hooked on the feel and for the freedom of being naked and have spent many hours in my back yard while getting an all over tan

This post was edited