RE:Swimwear

To each his own, I guess!

I don't have a pool of my own, so I use the gym pool. Its also not allowed to swim naked! I do get some nude time at the sauna, whirlpool and steam room after swimming.

This post was edited

I take a tan-through tanga when I go to a hotel with a pool but the pandemic restrictions meant that this time we had to book a pool session where we had the pool to ourselves.
Result: three more hotel skinny-dips.

This post was edited

I have the coo tan surfer suit with a busy pattern. The pattern reduces the see through. Tan through is hard to tell because I only use them when we have company. They are very clingy & I have to adjust eacvh time I get out of the pool. T shirt is ok. That's my report

This post was edited

i do lifeguard work at a couple of apartment building pools. at one i got to wear the uniform they gimme -- baggy jams shorts -- at least they loose so is space so air can breeze up legs - n i never tie the waist so there is a space air can come in out the top (i guess if i jump in to save somebody wearing these like this they will slip off when i hit the water - but i assume i get a pass for that cuz i save a life so aint worried). the other place i work at i get to wear what i want. so i found me a speedo style suit - not a thong but very brief - banana hammock they callin it haha - close to my skin color so look and feel naked like i like to feel. it's thinnest stretchy lycra - and i pull out the inner layer so just one layer lycra so it's like a thin extra layer of skin can feel any breeze - i lay my piece to the side like on the hip so i dont have to squeeze it up or tuck it back - and the pouch part then only got to hold my nuts. it's mostly males come to use that pool and nobody care. when females come in i got a pair of like shorty short onion skin running shorts also same color my skin i slip on over the speedo - so same like feeling but more polite for females. one the male members - we cool we friend - joke when i put on the shorts lookin like my raw junk hanging out the leg underneath since speedo same color my skin and speedo so thin it show alla details underneath anyway. he sayin probably if i shave my junk and just wore the shorts without the speedo it would look the same as when i wear it. since was just him and me there, i ducked quick into the men's spa part and shaved down there and came back in just in the shorts and spread my leg so it expose - and the member he go around and check it out from different angles and yup it dont look much different with my raw skin hang out as when i wear the skin-color speedo underneath. lighting is very soft and got like all bronze mirror walls so everything like gold glow and shadows so that help. so i do that whole shift that way and every shift since. i get nothing but smiles - nobody looking at my package anymore than usual - which is every time they come in - and i get nothing but smiles. if females come in i don't spread my legs - but the couple few do come in is all business just doing they laps so they hardly looking at me. at this place i'm the one open in the morning if on early morning shift and lock up at night if on night shift -- i just got to text a pic when i get there and when i leave punch in -- manager just pop in now and then and he cool. other place wear i got to wear the jams manager stay late doing admin work after we lock up and don't mind i do laps skinny dippin. he join me sometimes too.

This post was edited

Cooltan swim brief arrived yesterday.
Comfortable. Smooth, soft material. Not too confining.
It doesn't have a drawstring.
For anyone that has one, have you ever had trouble with it slipping down during active swimming?

This post was edited

Not a problem for me. I don't dive head first.
Probably shouldn't try body surfing,

This post was edited

I've never had a problem with having no drawstring. Short of high diving and possibly boom netting (is that still a thing?) they should be fine.

I have some Thinskinz suits. Wonderfully soft and thin but go real dark in potential transparency is an issue. I have chocolate brown (fully opaque) and burnt orange (can tell when wet but not too obvious against my Caucasian skin). Of course Skinz change their colours continuously. Since they're unlined, there's a fair bit of detail showing.

This post was edited

I've never had a problem with having no drawstring. Short of high diving and possibly boom netting (is that still a thing?) they should be fine.I have some Thinskinz suits. Wonderfully soft and thin but go real dark in potential transparency is an issue. I have chocolate brown (fully opaque) and burnt orange (can tell when wet but not too obvious against my Caucasian skin). Of course Skinz change their colours continuously. Since they're unlined, there's a fair bit of detail showing.

My new suit is black, but on the sheer side.
It does have a small double layer over the cock and balls, so that should reduce the detail.

This post was edited

D'oh! Just noticed that the 'half' symbol does not show when posts are displayed. Edited my last post to properly show 1/2".

This post was edited