RE:Why chatroom dosenot work in my tablet

For google chrome on a laptop or desktop go to: chrome://settings/content/flash then paste https://www.truenudists.com/chat.beta/ into add.

This post was edited
RE:New CHAT ROOM so bad

I was just banned from the chat room for saying fuck Candy Crush this site is so lame. I cant use my cam in the chat cuz Im on an iPhone and the moderators are a bunch of thin skinned crybabies who make Donald trump look like a superhero. MAJOR CHANGES NEEDED HERE, or Ill never be a premium member. WTF

This post was edited

I was just banned from the chat room for saying fuck Candy Crush this site is so lame. I cant use my cam in the chat cuz Im on an iPhone and the moderators are a bunch of thin skinned crybabies who make Donald trump look like a superhero. MAJOR CHANGES NEEDED HERE, or Ill never be a premium member. WTF

Sorry i just can't get the vision of trump in a cape out of my head now, maybe Candy Crush is a user name and your comment was taken as a sexual request.

This post was edited

I was in the room when Pete was booted. I won't comment either defend or attack his using a curse word, but I will comment on his observation of the mods. There is no consistency from mod-to-mod. Some of the mods engage in things that other mods boot people for. Other mods refer to rules that are not posted on the chatroom rule list and boot people for those imaginary rules. Sadly, it seems that "the power" a mod can exert is the only power they have in their lives and there is a degree of abuse.

This post was edited

Sounds as bad as FitBit who still won't move off Flash. The reality is that Flash is as good as dead. There has been plenty of notice, and no reason why sites have not moved to HTML5.

This post was edited

The chat room is HTML5

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile