RE:New CHAT ROOM so bad

I was just banned from the chat room for saying fuck Candy Crush this site is so lame. I cant use my cam in the chat cuz Im on an iPhone and the moderators are a bunch of thin skinned crybabies who make Donald trump look like a superhero. MAJOR CHANGES NEEDED HERE, or Ill never be a premium member. WTF

This post was edited

I was just banned from the chat room for saying fuck Candy Crush this site is so lame. I cant use my cam in the chat cuz Im on an iPhone and the moderators are a bunch of thin skinned crybabies who make Donald trump look like a superhero. MAJOR CHANGES NEEDED HERE, or Ill never be a premium member. WTF

I was in the room when Pete was booted. I won't comment either defend or attack his using a curse word, but I will comment on his observation of the mods. There is no consistency from mod-to-mod. Some of the mods engage in things that other mods boot people for. Other mods refer to rules that are not posted on the chatroom rule list and boot people for those imaginary rules. Sadly, it seems that "the power" a mod can exert is the only power they have in their lives and there is a degree of abuse.

This post was edited
RE:Why chatroom dosenot work in my tablet

Sounds as bad as FitBit who still won't move off Flash. The reality is that Flash is as good as dead. There has been plenty of notice, and no reason why sites have not moved to HTML5.

This post was edited

I like the new chat room. I would like to see a new sort function added so users can sort by CERTIFIED.

This post was edited

Sort by "certified" should be an interesting upgrade, for the old version i remember that sometimes i had a cam2cam that now it's impossible.
I hope the programmers can do something to made it possible again.

This post was edited

I strongly agree with this statement. the previous chat room was so much better when both parties were chatting with each other and had their active so you can see the other person. the current video is so small it's not worth the time chatting.

This post was edited

The enlarge icon on the video will make it about twice the size, and right-clicking the video brings up an option to make the video full screen.

waynec7138 said:
the current video is so small it's not worth the time chatting.

This post was edited

g day all after being away from truenudist site it doesn't allow me to enter the chatroom can anybody tell my why ????

This post was edited

I find alot of just random stuff in chat and hard to meet genuine nudists looking to chat

This post was edited