RE:driving nude

The checkin area is inside the gates, you go through a pedestrian gate to get there. People are nude in there all the time as residents and members staying there have business to take care of at the desk as well.

This post was edited

The checkin area is inside the gates, you go through a pedestrian gate to get there. People are nude in there all the time as residents and members staying there have business to take care of at the desk as well.

So only the parking area is outside the gate?
Do you need to get your parking pass there before you can bring your car inside?

This post was edited

I haven't driven nude yet this Summer but I've made the 5 hour drive home from Pittsburgh nude. With the exception of stopping for coffee. Driving nude feels amazing

This post was edited

I haven't driven nude yet this Summer but I've made the 5 hour drive home from Pittsburgh nude. With the exception of stopping for coffee. Driving nude feels amazing

This post was edited

I don't drive nude anymore. My boss said the bus passengers are complaining.

This post was edited

The checkin area is inside the gates, you go through a pedestrian gate to get there. People are nude in there all the time as residents and members staying there have business to take care of at the desk as well.So only the parking area is outside the gate?Do you need to get your parking pass there before you can bring your car inside?

That's correct. It's not so much a parking pass as it is to check in for your reservation for a stay or day use. They take the fee for day use or your CC for a stay, give you the gate code to open the gate should you need to leave and return.

We stayed there are very first time and were going to check in around 9pm. I had driven my truck, naked, from home to Laguna Del Sol which is about a 7 hr drive. Since we arrived after the office closed, they posted a security guy booth outside the gate. He checked us in, gave us directions to our room and I was able to remain nude the entire time.

Laguna Del Sol has a sister resort in Tucson, AZ. It's called Mira Vista. I've driven naked from home to the gate, another 7 hr drive. At the gate a Mira Vista, you push a button on a speaker and the office answers and will buzz you in. We drove over to the parking spaces to check in, and I got out naked and checked in naked. Our first time, the woman at the front desk, who is not a nudist, began giving me grief for driving and checking in naked, until the manager came out of the back room and intervened. He gave her a raised eyebrow and took over our check in.

I've had a few front office people question my checking in naked and my driving to their resort naked. At our club, I drive there naked all the time. I have to slip on shorts to walk from RV parking area or the car parking area into the office. I always slip on my sheer shorts and no shirt. A couple of the women raise an eyebrow, others never question it. I've had a few of the office women comment quite positively about my driving our cars or our motorhome naked, when arriving and checking out.

This post was edited

driving naked in the UK in daytime is thrilling with a painted on pair of thongs. No one seemed to be bothered. I got out for a pee by a lorry layby and my body was in view of several near naked lorry drivers just having a pee in my vicinity. We arranged to meet again and exchanged contact details. I have thrown away 95% of my clothes and boots and shoes and plan to be completely naked in a few days time. My neighbours know that I cannot wear clothes in the garden or in the house. I tell the visitors that I cannot be expected to wear clothes or anything at home as my sons and I have vowed 24 7 nudity and 4 of us are always butt naked in front of guests or when we go to the park at dawn for a walk. I plan to campaign for nudity to become the norm in most of the world. Clothing is a sin and I have sinned enough. In the supermarket I visit in shorts at closing time and remove them at the check out and enjoy the reaction of the black manager guy in his split jeans and open t short.

It's been 10 days since you wrote this.
Have you achieved your goal of being completely naked?
If so does that mean that you have no clothing at all?
If that is the case, how do you plan to get necessary supplies?
If not what do you mean?

This post was edited

A mate and I drove to the Rock aka Ayers Rock/Uluru a few years ago only popping on shorts and a T-shirt when stopping in major towns and refuelling. Camped naked along the way at some great locations in the bush too. The Outback can be great for the simple pleasures of getting back to nature. The round trip was around 6000km/3730 miles and we rarely put on clothes at all. Was a great trip, this thread reminds me I really should find the photos.

This post was edited

A mate and I drove to the Rock aka Ayers Rock/Uluru a few years ago only popping on shorts and a T-shirt when stopping in major towns and refuelling. Camped naked along the way at some great locations in the bush too. The Outback can be great for the simple pleasures of getting back to nature. The round trip was around 6000km/3730 miles and we rarely put on clothes at all. Was a great trip, this thread reminds me I really should find the photos.

Did you bring a minimal amoout of clothing since you wore it rarely?

This post was edited

I have a soft top Jeep. I love driving it, top down, and naked. I have half doors which hide my lap unless up close to another high clearance vehicle. I don't drive that way in town or on 4 lane roads but otherwise don't have issues. I sit on a towel because of the vinyl seats and for a quick cover if needed (which I rarely do, but have had a few events).

Some people on other threads have said the ultimate nude driving expereince in a jeep is to take the clothes, top and doors off!

This post was edited