RE:driving nude

It was a little bit more than a year but definitely one winter I had a plastic 3 drawer tote from walmart that had my clothes so enough for the week minus underwear mostly raingear and work clothes. Other than going to work I was always nude. On occasion i would hook up with some nudist or gay friends with kayaks or canoes and go explore on some lakes. Which is why I Was always late to work LOL.

This post was edited

Sounds idyllic. Kayaking here demands wearing a life vest since we're in a Nanny state. My wife was once cautioned for not wearing the life vest while out in a small bay, although she had her bikini on. For me, they'd likely notice the lack of a life vest from afar and notice the lack of anything else soon afterwards! When out I try to keep awayvfrom other watercraft, especially when they are moving. Most have settled into a good fishing spot and are mining their own business, not so the authorities.

This post was edited

Here a while back I had done some yard work and was totally soaked in sweat.. It was several miles from home, down several back country roads so I took off all my clothes jumped in the truck and drove home NAKED. Loved the whole trip and passed several vehicles going the other way and I thought about being naked and them not knowing it. Then I wondered if any of them were naked too. Who am I to think I'm the only one to be driving NAKED. I do wish it was more common place than it is.

This post was edited

Here a while back I had done some yard work and was totally soaked in sweat.. It was several miles from home, down several back country roads so I took off all my clothes jumped in the truck and drove home NAKED. Loved the whole trip and passed several vehicles going the other way and I thought about being naked and them not knowing it. Then I wondered if any of them were naked too. Who am I to think I'm the only one to be driving NAKED. I do wish it was more common place than it is.

How isolated was the location?
Could you have just worked nude?

This post was edited

I wish but there were people in view of where I was. Gotta play the most popular game, I wish nudity was the most popular..

This post was edited

I have a soft top Jeep. I love driving it, top down, and naked. I have half doors which hide my lap unless up close to another high clearance vehicle. I don't drive that way in town or on 4 lane roads but otherwise don't have issues. I sit on a towel because of the vinyl seats and for a quick cover if needed (which I rarely do, but have had a few events).

This post was edited

"I have a soft top Jeep. I love driving it, top down, and naked. I have half doors which hide my lap unless up close to another high clearance vehicle. I don't drive that way in town or on 4 lane roads but otherwise don't have issues. I sit on a towel because of the vinyl seats and for a quick cover if needed (which I rarely do, but have had a few events)."

I agree it sounds too open for town driving, but I may be tempted on the highway with careful planning of passing other vehicles. I don't generally notice others looking at me and don't look at others unless I am wondering if they are looking. Buses are the biggest chance for others to catch a glimpse, I think, or overhead pedestrian bridges.

This post was edited

I just had an interesting nude driving experience tonight. I decided to drive with all 4 windows rolled down the entire time. There were a few times large trucks would deive past me on the right, but I dont think anyone noticed me at all. It was a nice cool summer night, so the wind was relaxing, and I started to forget I was naked.

Just off the freeway, there was a new neighborhood under construction and it didnt look like there was much reason to drive down there. So I decided to park at the end and take a little stroll. I walked around for a out 30 minutes, and although one car came by, it quickly left and I dont thing thay saw me. I walked down a path to another bike path that runs along the freeway? At 10 pm, there were no pedestrians or biked amd I was not bothered. After my walk I drove out to the freeway to see how easily people could have seen me if they were paying attention,.

Fun and exciting night of naked driving!

This post was edited

Great adventure, Shyknee! I cannot help but wonder I'd you lived up to your name while in the glow of the headlights while on the bridge. :-)

This post was edited

A peripheral friend I have on Facebook due to a business and neighborhood association recently posted that he was on vacation at a nude beach not far from where wife and I were also vacationing. I wrote and told him I hoped to join him. Unfortunately our schedules didn't mesh and I didn't see him there. Subsequently we discovered we are both relocating to the same region. By freak accident also found we could align schedules and share a moving van. Now I'm looking forward to an 18 hr road trip in a huge moving van with a casual acquaintance who likes nude beaches. Outside of this one beach event, I have no idea how much of a nudist he is. Here on the eve of the trip, we haven't managed to return to the topic of nudity. I'm wondering how far into the trip the shorts might come off. Probably not far. We'll see.

This post was edited