RE:driving nude

Driving to the beach and return au naturel again today, but in my sedan. Clothes were off in short order. It took a little time before I put the windows down (on the freeway) but they stayed there once I was back on arterial roads. The return trip was windows down from the carpark until I had to start dressing agan near my destination.

Driving nude in a large sedan with reasonably large windows is different to a crossover. Lots more opportunities to look in with the lower ride height, although I'm not aware of anyone copping an eyeful.

This post was edited

Driving to the beach and return au naturel again today, but in my sedan. Clothes were off in short order. It took a little time before I put the windows down (on the freeway) but they stayed there once I was back on arterial roads. The return trip was windows down from the carpark until I had to start dressing agan near my destination.Driving nude in a large sedan with reasonably large windows is different to a crossover. Lots more opportunities to look in with the lower ride height, although I'm not aware of anyone copping an eyeful.
A convertible would be even more daring.
I own one and that is one of the reasons I don't drive nude.
Would rather drive with the top off and my shorts on than the other way around.

This post was edited

Yeah, no obscuring in a convertible. Rented an MX-5 on a holiday once, convinced my wife to do some bikini shots with it.

Nude in my sedan (Mitsubishi Diamante) is probably more daring that the convertible with the roof up due to the large window area. Airflow at freeway speed is glorious with the windows down.

This post was edited

Yeah, no obscuring in a convertible. Rented an MX-5 on a holiday once, convinced my wife to do some bikini shots with it.Nude in my sedan (Mitsubishi Diamante) is probably more daring that the convertible with the roof up due to the large window area. Airflow at freeway speed is glorious with the windows down.

Did you drive the convertible nude at all?
Our other car is a minivan but I rarely drive it without my wife in it also.
While she is fine with me being nude at home, both in the house and inside the privacy fence in the back yard, she does not want me to drive nude.
A few times on a hot day she has asked me to turn the air conditioner off.
I have offered to do so if I take my shorts off.
She has always decided to remain uncomfortably cool instead.

This post was edited

Did you drive the convertible nude at all?
No, not back then. Think we both wore swimsuits for the last drive before returning the car to the rental agency. Just an early-morning drive to a lookout for some photos in Noosa. The photos are on film; that's how long ago! May also be why I took two or three of her and none of me. Film was not cheap!

This post was edited
driving nude

Whenever I can. I keep shorts on the floorboard just is case. Driving nude is just comfortable especially for a long trip.

This post was edited

I love to do it during summertime.
It is so hot in Italy and perfect when you have no clothes on.
I have leather-seats on my Jeep and it feels good on my skin. Gets sweaty and wet and I love that
Made some hot pics

This post was edited

I was a van dweller for a year to just experience the life style. I absolutely loved it despite my van being to small, but i made do with it. Wake up jump out take a piss jump in and drive to a river to take a quick bath every morning, or shower when it rained. I was always driving in the buff. Best year of my life and I can not wait to do it again.

This post was edited

I was a van dweller for a year to just experience the life style. I absolutely loved it despite my van being to small, but i made do with it. Wake up jump out take a piss jump in and drive to a river to take a quick bath every morning, or shower when it rained. I was always driving in the buff. Best year of my life and I can not wait to do it again.

How much of the year did you spend nude?
Did you have much clothing with you?

This post was edited

I've been watching some overlanding videos on YouTube. One of the thoughts was about the van being too confining, but it would be less so on one's own. Did you sit or go about your day inside or outside the van?

This post was edited