RE:driving nude

A peripheral friend I have on Facebook due to a business and neighborhood association recently posted that he was on vacation at a nude beach not far from where wife and I were also vacationing. I wrote and told him I hoped to join him. Unfortunately our schedules didn't mesh and I didn't see him there. Subsequently we discovered we are both relocating to the same region. By freak accident also found we could align schedules and share a moving van. Now I'm looking forward to an 18 hr road trip in a huge moving van with a casual acquaintance who likes nude beaches. Outside of this one beach event, I have no idea how much of a nudist he is. Here on the eve of the trip, we haven't managed to return to the topic of nudity. I'm wondering how far into the trip the shorts might come off. Probably not far. We'll see.

Where are you moving to?

This post was edited

A peripheral friend I have on Facebook due to a business and neighborhood association recently posted that he was on vacation at a nude beach not far from where wife and I were also vacationing. I wrote and told him I hoped to join him. Unfortunately our schedules didn't mesh and I didn't see him there. Subsequently we discovered we are both relocating to the same region. By freak accident also found we could align schedules and share a moving van. Now I'm looking forward to an 18 hr road trip in a huge moving van with a casual acquaintance who likes nude beaches. Outside of this one beach event, I have no idea how much of a nudist he is. Here on the eve of the trip, we haven't managed to return to the topic of nudity. I'm wondering how far into the trip the shorts might come off. Probably not far. We'll see.

Why not just be nude when you meet him and see how reacts!

This post was edited

If you can paint nude with a clothed friend, why not drive the same way if he prefers not to be nude?

This post was edited

My paint helper has been nude in other situations we've been in together. I actually expected him to follow suit, and a little surprised he didn't.

I've not seen my partner driver, whom I know only very casually, undressed. Once we were on the road, he seemed much more modest that I'd expected. He didn't seem to welcome the topic, and gave short answers to my nudism questions. I gave up hoping he would enjoy a nude cross-country trip. When we got to his house, he still seemed reluctant. It wasn't until after we'd been to Haulover Beach together that he relaxed his attitude and welcomed me to lounge nude in his home.

I am NOT forceful with my nudism. Being nude in front of those who don't appreciate it is extremely uncomfortable for me.

I'm newly retired and moving to Florida.

This post was edited

My paint helper has been nude in other situations we've been in together. I actually expected him to follow suit, and a little surprised he didn't.I've not seen my partner driver, whom I know only very casually, undressed. Once we were on the road, he seemed much more modest that I'd expected. He didn't seem to welcome the topic, and gave short answers to my nudism questions. I gave up hoping he would enjoy a nude cross-country trip. When we got to his house, he still seemed reluctant. It wasn't until after we'd been to Haulover Beach together that he relaxed his attitude and welcomed me to lounge nude in his home.I am NOT forceful with my nudism. Being nude in front of those who don't appreciate it is extremely uncomfortable for me.I'm newly retired and moving to Florida.

Thanks for the clarification.

This post was edited

driving naked in the UK in daytime is thrilling with a painted on pair of thongs. No one seemed to be bothered. I got out for a pee by a lorry layby and my body was in view of several near naked lorry drivers just having a pee in my vicinity. We arranged to meet again and exchanged contact details. I have thrown away 95% of my clothes and boots and shoes and plan to be completely naked in a few days time. My neighbours know that I cannot wear clothes in the garden or in the house. I tell the visitors that I cannot be expected to wear clothes or anything at home as my sons and I have vowed 24 7 nudity and 4 of us are always butt naked in front of guests or when we go to the park at dawn for a walk. I plan to campaign for nudity to become the norm in most of the world. Clothing is a sin and I have sinned enough. In the supermarket I visit in shorts at closing time and remove them at the check out and enjoy the reaction of the black manager guy in his split jeans and open t short.

Do you mean that you are planning to get rid of all of your clothes?
If so, how do you intend to get necessary supplies?
If not, how much clothing do you plan to keep?

This post was edited

I have begun doing this too on out of town ventures to meet clients - get dressed when get there then undress again for ride home. Awesome.

This post was edited

Always enjoy a nice nude drive and enjoy sun on skin

This post was edited

Had two nice 45 minute nude drives today between home and Laguna Del Sol and back. All on fairly busy suburban roads with lots of stop lights. Ive been nude since Wednesday and didnt want to break the streak but unfortunately I had too put shorts on when I got to Laguna Del Sol to walk from the parking lot outside the gates to go check in. Oh well, clothed for 5 minutes out of four days isnt bad.

This post was edited

Had two nice 45 minute nude drives today between home and Laguna Del Sol and back. All on fairly busy suburban roads with lots of stop lights. Ive been nude since Wednesday and didnt want to break the streak but unfortunately I had too put shorts on when I got to Laguna Del Sol to walk from the parking lot outside the gates to go check in. Oh well, clothed for 5 minutes out of four days isnt bad.

Unfortunate that parking and check in are outside the gate to break your continuous nude time.
Are they OK with just shorts for check in?
One of the men on this board posted that he checked in wearing just shorts at a resort where it is outside of the clothing optional area and they told him to wear a shirt next time!

This post was edited