RE:driving nude

Back when I lived in New Mexico, my car didn't have air conditioning. In the summer, when I had to drive somewhere for hours on roads that had hardly any traffic, I'd drive nude. If anybody glanced into my car, they'd see me topless, but that wasn't exactly a rare thing when temperatures were high. What made it endurable were sheepskin seat covers.

This post was edited

Tried it today. Perhaps 30 minutes out and then 30 minutes back, including a freeway stretch where I also rolled the windows down. Was not game to do that in urban stop-start traffic, though. Side windows are tinted. Fully dressed at the beginning and end, and only my tan through loose shorts cans a cap at the beach end until I reached the CO area.

Glad to hear you don't wear a shirt between the car and the clothing optional area. I rarely do, but the majority of men at the nude beach I attend do. My thought is why wear more than you have to when you are just going to take it all off soon anyway?

This post was edited

What's with all the recent criticism of guys wearing a shirt when they don't have to? It's a choice they are free to make and they don't need to be reminded that they could be shirtless.

This post was edited

I've taken to just bringing a shirt and leaving the towel behind. I get sand over most of my body but then I rinse off in sea. The shirt acts as a pillow.

This post was edited

Already posted this on another thread (so many duplicate threads!):

Another hour's nude driving today to the beach and back on a long lunch break and, since I swapped cars with my wife today, taking my crossover vehicle, I was even quicker stripping (red lights through a shopping strip!) before dropping my windows as soon as the transformation was complete.

The very first red light once the windows were down had me stopping in my lane adjacent to unoccupied space which was then taken up by a mini van. Even though I pulled up with a larger-than-usual gap to the car in front (so as to not line up with the cabin of the other car) he stopped with his window aligned to mine anyway. He initially leant back in his headrest and I thought I might get away with it but by the time the light changed to green he had moved his head forward and doubtless got an eyeful. I was not going to make eye contact! The rest of the journey (freeways to urban arterials) had no times where anything could be seen for more than a fraction of a second, even if they were inclined to look.

The final twist was on the road into the beach. There's a guy who comes to the beach on foot and at least on one occasion before I have picked him up and taken him as farcas the car park. He was there today. No comment was made and we both knew where we were going, so all good, but it does mean 100% of people who have hitched a lift from me have seen me drive naked. :-)

This post was edited

What's with all the recent criticism of guys wearing a shirt when they don't have to? It's a choice they are free to make and they don't need to be reminded that they could be shirtless.

As my name implies, I like to wear the minimum allowed and encourage others to do the same.

This post was edited

Already posted this on another thread (so many duplicate threads!):Another hour's nude driving today to the beach and back on a long lunch break and, since I swapped cars with my wife today, taking my crossover vehicle, I was even quicker stripping (red lights through a shopping strip!) before dropping my windows as soon as the transformation was complete.The very first red light once the windows were down had me stopping in my lane adjacent to unoccupied space which was then taken up by a mini van. Even though I pulled up with a larger-than-usual gap to the car in front (so as to not line up with the cabin of the other car) he stopped with his window aligned to mine anyway. He initially leant back in his headrest and I thought I might get away with it but by the time the light changed to green he had moved his head forward and doubtless got an eyeful. I was not going to make eye contact! The rest of the journey (freeways to urban arterials) had no times where anything could be seen for more than a fraction of a second, even if they were inclined to look.The final twist was on the road into the beach. There's a guy who comes to the beach on foot and at least on one occasion before I have picked him up and taken him as farcas the car park. He was there today. No comment was made and we both knew where we were going, so all good, but it does mean 100% of people who have hitched a lift from me have seen me drive naked. :-)

Did the two of you stay together and socialize when you got to the beach?

This post was edited

No, nothing more than an acknowledgement as we passed walking the shoreline later. CO beach trips remain a solo activity for me. I'll dip, walk, and read while laying out. I'm not the outgoing type and shall respond if anyone approaches but, being a single male, I'm not really inclined to initiate anything apart from the occasional casual quip if the situation arises.

On my first visit this (southern hemisphere) season, as I was leaving the beach wearing only my Skinzwear A14 patterned mesh shorts (not see through without close inspection but perhaps the sheerness can be seen around the edges in the light), I passed a lady and her man heading to the CO zone and she complimented me on them. I was so surprised I only thanked her for her assessment and failed to come up with a good reply or engage in a few minutes of conversation, which I wish I had done now.

This post was edited

No, nothing more than an acknowledgement as we passed walking the shoreline later. CO beach trips remain a solo activity for me. I'll dip, walk, and read while laying out. I'm not the outgoing type and shall respond if anyone approaches but, being a single male, I'm not really inclined to initiate anything apart from the occasional casual quip if the situation arises.On my first visit this (southern hemisphere) season, as I was leaving the beach wearing only my Skinzwear A14 patterned mesh shorts (not see through without close inspection but perhaps the sheerness can be seen around the edges in the light), I passed a lady and her man heading to the CO zone and she complimented me on them. I was so surprised I only thanked her for her assessment and failed to come up with a good reply or engage in a few minutes of conversation, which I wish I had done now.

Checked those shorts on their website and they are about as minimal as you can get.
No problems with accidental exposure?

This post was edited

No, they're 1.5" inseam but cup my equipment so that there's no risk of exposure. Detail can be seen through the print if one looks hard enough, and I wonder if colorblindness defeats the distraction of the printed pattern.

This post was edited