RE:driving nude

Take me with you next time. I am at Ahmedabad

This post was edited

I enjoy driving nude.All of my nude driving occurs in the middle of the night.All of my driving around nude occurs close to the house.I keep a pair of shorts and
a shirt in the car in case I need them.
On the evenings I go for my nude drives,I am nude when I get in the car.Having a garage is so nice.I go drive around for a little while,then return to the house,pulling into the garage,and go back in the house nude.
I enjoy my nude car rides,but I am aware of my surroundings.If I don't feel comfortable,the shorts go back on.Have fun but be careful.

This post was edited

Don't drive nude because I have a convertible and would rather drive with my shorts on and the top off than the other way around.
Drive shirtless most of the time in the summer!

This post was edited
RE:driving nude -- picking up hitch-hikers?

Has anyone driven naked, and then stopped to pick up a hitch-hiker?

This post was edited

No, I have not. Nakedbadger, have you? That would be intriguing and exciting.

This post was edited

No, I have not. Nakedbadger, have you? That would be intriguing and exciting.

This post was edited
RE:driving nude -- picking up hitch-hikers

Have never done it -- and probably would not as a rule.

I was just driving naked the other day and there were a couple of folks trying to hitch a ride, though, and was tempted to stop and see how surprised they would have been. We might have gotten a good conversation going!

This post was edited

I have not done it for several years. The first time was about 25 years ago after dark in a Sunday in northern Wisconsin. I never stopped to get naked, just slipped my clothes off while driving.
On more occasions, I would go to my favorite Lake Superior beach around sunset. Stay for a couple of hours skinny dipping and walking the shoreline naked. I'd pull the shorts on while going through the populated areas to the parking lot then drop the shorts for the half hour ride home. Then didn't put on clothes until the next morning.

This post was edited

I have not done it for several years. The first time was about 25 years ago after dark in a Sunday in northern Wisconsin. I never stopped to get naked, just slipped my clothes off while driving.On more occasions, I would go to my favorite Lake Superior beach around sunset. Stay for a couple of hours skinny dipping and walking the shoreline naked. I'd pull the shorts on while going through the populated areas to the parking lot then drop the shorts for the half hour ride home. Then didn't put on clothes until the next morning.

Glad to hear you skipped the shirt!

This post was edited

Having a convertible makes me want to drive naked more often! Do a lot of naked top down driving in the summer; truckers can see all but no one else can.

This post was edited