driving nude

please share your experiences on driving nude

This topic was edited
RE:driving nude

There are a few groups on here dedicated to this very topic. You might want to search for them and read what has been posted there already.

This post was edited

There are a few groups on here dedicated to this very topic. You might want to search for them and read what has been posted there already.

This post was edited

we love driving nude

This post was edited

I had an experience driving nude from Mumbai to Udaipur, it was an amazing journey...while on toll booth I used to keep towel rest was fun being in skin, feels free

This post was edited

my longest drive nude was from miami "sunny isle beach" (haulover of course) to Ft. Myers Beach. About 2.5 to 3 hours drive. Was awesome :)

This post was edited

I have on a few occasions driven nude, usually after I spend the day at a clothing optional place or when I worked an hour away some times I would drive home from work in the nude. I don't think anyone noticed, mainly cause I do it at night but would love to just drive nude all the time...ah dreams :)

This post was edited

Drove nude for the first time tonight.
Went to visit a friend and thought on the way home I'd nude up. So I found a park with no one around, parked the car got out striped off got back in the car and drove the 45 mile trip home. I have a remote controlled garage door so when I got home I just parked the car and walked inside. I do keep a towel in the car so I sat on it with it ready to wrap around me in the event I needed it but all was good.
Think I'll be trying it again I liked the experience .

This post was edited

I love to drive in the nude after I went to a nude resort Or go to a nude strip club

This post was edited

I have done many nude drives including one of about 180 miles and others down to 5 miles when I am nude before I needed to drive so just as well drive nude while I am at it and only dress when I get there and more or less all the nude driving is done during daylight.

This post was edited

I first drove home nude after having been to a nudist event outside the city. It was late at night, so I could even get into the house from the sidewalk naked.

I've also driven to the neighbouring city 3 hours away and back completely nude. I kept my underwear handy to cover up though.

This post was edited