RE:driving nude

Because I don't want to draw attention to myself. I'm not an exhibitionist. I do many times with shorts on drive without a shirt. If I am driving overnight in the dark.. Yes I may drive totally naked.

This post was edited

I'm not an exhibitionist and have lots of experience driving nude on long drives, even in colder weather. No doubt it's easier to get in and out of shorts and t-shirts, but sweats if loose are pretty easy too.

Very few drivers pay any attention to other drivers. But I may opt for more tinted windows on my next car.

I actually did pick up a 20-something with his skateboard hitchhiking into town once. I put my bunched up sarong over my middle and said he's welcome if he doesn't mind a naked driver. He shrugged and got in, He asked "what's with the naked". I explained that I had been hiking nude not far away and decided not to dress until I got to town. We had a nice chat, he told me about his skinny-dipping experiences as well as lots about his life in general.. I did keep the sarong bunched across my middle most of the trip but uncovered when I slipped my shorts on. He was cool about it and I would guess had a uniq story to tell his buddies that he met when I dropped him off.

This post was edited

I admire your bravery. While I have given much thought to driving nude, I am too concerned about the many what ifs. I have driven shirtless many times, but it is not the same. I will eventually get up enough nerves to brave a totally nude drive. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

This post was edited

I have snorkeled nude in the Caribbean and enjoyed every minute of it! I go on a charted boat. Before going on the boat, I ask if I could go nude and they often said no problem. It there are others on the boat, they generally say OK, so I wait until I'm in the water to remove my suit and toss it up to the boat crew. It feels so wonderful going nude and watching the sea life.

This post was edited

When I worked 2nd shift, 45 minutes from home during the warm weather I would open the roof, strip down and take the long way home.

This post was edited

When I worked 2nd shift, 45 minutes from home during the warm weather I would open the roof, strip down and take the long way home.

Still surprised me how many are daring enough to drive a convertible nude.
Is it legal in Australia?
I couldn't do it here in the US unless the laws changed!

This post was edited

I think I've refuelled with swimsuit (briefs) and a shortish polo shirt, and perhaps hit the drive-through.Pumped gas many times without a shirt, but was wearing shorts, not swim briefs.

I've re-fuelled without either - see here.

This post was edited

I think I've refuelled with swimsuit (briefs) and a shortish polo shirt, and perhaps hit the drive-through.Pumped gas many times without a shirt, but was wearing shorts, not swim briefs.I've re-fuelled without either - see here.

But I live in the US which is less nude tolerant than the UK.

This post was edited

I have done some driving nude, just for fun. But one occasion has been most special.

It happend a few years ago in a nudist village in the south of France.
I've been on a holiday with friends and our car was parked in front of our bungalow when afther two weeks we wanted to go and wash the dust of the car before returning home.

As you can guess the battery was complitly down. We didn't move the car for two weeks so...
No other option than asking the technician of the village to use his car and cables to restart ours... So it happend!
Ofcourse a car who's just been recharged need to drive for a while before turning the engine off.
Both my friend and I got in the car and started to drive around the village... We've been talking and discussing things as usuel and don't ask me how but at some point we most have passed the gates of the village.
Afther half an hour driving I realized we where both naked, In the middle of downtown Biaritz.
We just didn't had anything to cover and not one of us had a wallet or any ID with him....

This post was edited

Tried it today. Perhaps 30 minutes out and then 30 minutes back, including a freeway stretch where I also rolled the windows down. Was not game to do that in urban stop-start traffic, though. Side windows are tinted. Fully dressed at the beginning and end, and only my tan through loose shorts cans a cap at the beach end until I reached the CO area.

This post was edited