Boating

I have heard that boating is a good activity to do nude, once you are away from the marina.
Haven't done it myself because I don't have access to a boat.
Who here has tried it?

This topic was edited
RE:Boating

I have, both power boating and sailing.

This post was edited

We just keep shorts nearby for the police and rangers.

This post was edited

We've done it numerous times and it is the only way to boat! Though I do not have a boat of my own, we did own a PWC for many years and often rented another and spent many a day on the lakes and Colorado River. Indeed, once we left the marina, we stripped and never put clothes on again til we came back into the marina. We took three houseboat trips and are planning another with nudist friends, in the near future.

I'd still like to own a boat but our friends from Colorado have a boat and it's stored at their home in AZ, so maybe not necessary to own one ourselves. It's always offered to us to use, we just gotta get over there to use it. Nothing like being naked out on the water ... both go together so well.

This post was edited

Haven't had the opportunity yet but think it would be awesome. Have done nude stand up paddle boarding and kayaking at a nudist resort.

This post was edited

Haven't had the opportunity yet but think it would be awesome. Have done nude stand up paddle boarding and kayaking at a nudist resort.

Was Orlando Bloom your paddle boarding inspiration? Or had you tried it before he did?

This post was edited

We've done it numerous times and it is the only way to boat! Though I do not have a boat of my own, we did own a PWC for many years and often rented another and spent many a day on the lakes and Colorado River. Indeed, once we left the marina, we stripped and never put clothes on again til we came back into the marina. We took three houseboat trips and are planning another with nudist friends, in the near future.I'd still like to own a boat but our friends from Colorado have a boat and it's stored at their home in AZ, so maybe not necessary to own one ourselves. It's always offered to us to use, we just gotta get over there to use it. Nothing like being naked out on the water ... both go together so well.

Houseboat rentals are great fun! We've done it a couple of times with textile friends. It would be way more relaxing with nudist friends.

This post was edited

I have been wanting to go out to sea on a boat and just enjoy the day nude. Havent found anyone with a boat that wants to do the same

This post was edited

We've done it numerous times and it is the only way to boat! Though I do not have a boat of my own, we did own a PWC for many years and often rented another and spent many a day on the lakes and Colorado River. Indeed, once we left the marina, we stripped and never put clothes on again til we came back into the marina. We took three houseboat trips and are planning another with nudist friends, in the near future.I'd still like to own a boat but our friends from Colorado have a boat and it's stored at their home in AZ, so maybe not necessary to own one ourselves. It's always offered to us to use, we just gotta get over there to use it. Nothing like being naked out on the water ... both go together so well.Houseboat rentals are great fun! We've done it a couple of times with textile friends. It would be way more relaxing with nudist friends.

The four houseboat vacations we've been on were ALL textile! ;p

Di and I would hijack a PWC or two and head out to find a cove to get away from the clothing obsessed! We'd usually be gone for about 2 hrs and we enjoyed "our time" together away from others. Our close friends from CO want to go on a house boat trip and we're already talking about a week long trip and not wearing a thing once we get on the boat! :DDD

This post was edited

We've done it numerous times and it is the only way to boat! Though I do not have a boat of my own, we did own a PWC for many years and often rented another and spent many a day on the lakes and Colorado River. Indeed, once we left the marina, we stripped and never put clothes on again til we came back into the marina. We took three houseboat trips and are planning another with nudist friends, in the near future.I'd still like to own a boat but our friends from Colorado have a boat and it's stored at their home in AZ, so maybe not necessary to own one ourselves. It's always offered to us to use, we just gotta get over there to use it. Nothing like being naked out on the water ... both go together so well.Houseboat rentals are great fun! We've done it a couple of times with textile friends. It would be way more relaxing with nudist friends.The four houseboat vacations we've been on were ALL textile! ;pDi and I would hijack a PWC or two and head out to find a cove to get away from the clothing obsessed! We'd usually be gone for about 2 hrs and we enjoyed "our time" together away from others. Our close friends from CO want to go on a house boat trip and we're already talking about a week long trip and not wearing a thing once we get on the boat! :DDD

That's funny Andy, we did exactly the same thing - breakaway on the jetskis or boat for a couple of hours to get nekked. And we are also looking at an all nude rental. I'm ship captain, I make the rules - when captain is nude everyone's nude LOL

This post was edited

Treated myself to 8 days sailing the Greek Dodecanese Islands for my 50th b-day. The captain was fine with a nude first mate. She even took some classy pics of my experience. One of which was my FB profile pic for quite a while. Someone asked what i was wearing since you can see skin where a bathing suit normally covers peaking out behind the helm. I told her " a smile" She thought that was a great answer
I got to sail nude out of New London CN last summer. We would both strip off as soon as we cleared the mouth of the river. When near other boats we would just try to stay low, not stand out on the bow.
I have also kayaked nude several times. A few of those without even taking a pair of shorts along.

Nude and water on or in is the only way to enjoy it.

This post was edited