RE:Boating

Nude boating is fantastic. As soon as I leave the marina my clothes are off. Unfortunately I have to be careful as we usually go to an area where nudity isn't the norm.Funny story - on Sunday, I had to put on shorts to work the anchor. I guess my wife has made a milestone in accepting my nudism. She sees my putting on the shorts and said "why are you getting dressed". I was so proud - in the past she would have questioned me when I removed my shorts. Good on her.Jeff

Same with my wife. While we don't have a boat, if we have been home alone for more than a few minutes and are not expecting anyone else, she asks me why I have clothes on!

This post was edited

Same with my wife. While we don't have a boat, if we have been home alone for more than a few minutes and are not expecting anyone else, she asks me why I have clothes on!

Fantastic! Love it!

This post was edited

We boat and water ski nude all the time! Check out Lake Powell Nudists!

https://www.truenudists.com/group/lake-powell-nudists

This post was edited

Done it many times. I don't do much cruising, but rather fishing, calming, or crabbing from the boat. Not much better. Just gotta watch the crabs.

This post was edited

. Just gotta watch the crabs.

Visit your local pharmacy for some remedies to this problem. LOL

This post was edited

I sail nude when ever I can.. I keep shorts on until I clear the break wall and get to open water. I keep gym shorts handy in case the Coast Guard approaches. I have invited several from here to join me too.

This post was edited

It had been a while since our last naked boating outing but a couple weekends ago, we visited some close friends from CO, in AZ. They have a Winter home there and they have their 20ft power boat stored there. We were able to get it out on the lake and do some naked boating and had a naked lunch while floating in a cove. Felt great being naked out on the water.

When we got back to their house, he insisted I/we come and stay at their place, even if they weren't there and take the boat out on the water ourselves. He said, "I don't offer it to anyone else but you!" We'll have to do that some day soon!

This post was edited

On many occasions we have hosted friends on our boat for an event we call Buck Naked Sunday, we leave the marina and as soon as we clear the breakwater everyone gets naked for the day. We are on Harrison Lake, a large lake in southern British Columbia that allows us to cruise to private coves and beaches for swimming, tanning and bbq's. On some occasions the atmosphere does get a little flirtatious and sexy, I think everyone gets a little turned on by the sunshine and smooth oily skin. Always looking for new like minded friends to experience fun on the water.

This post was edited

I have not been out on the water in my jet ski for several years since I no longer have anyone to go out with me, it would be fun to go out jet skiing naked with a friend that likes doing the same. I had been thinking about getting a kayak but doing it alone has stopped me from moving forward in this naked adventure. Sounds like a lot of fun, so I will have to put it on my naked bucket list for next year along with going to Blacks Beach. I have never thought about naked boating and riding my jet ski sounds like a great daring sport to do while naked under the warmth of the sun. Now I have a naked goal for next spring and I will have to get my jet ski ready and running by then.

Please don't go completely nude on either craft. Wear your PFD at which time you will not be nude. Boating accidents happen and the PFD could save your life.

This post was edited

I have done it many times in different locations and water craft. My favorite is still on Lake Powell where I also found a secluded beach and spent the day nude. In more recent years, I had a lake cottage in IN and would spend time on my pontoon boat nude. It was easy to wrap a towel around me if needed. I also took my kayak out nude. I just kept a suit handy to wiggle in to.

This post was edited