RE:Boating

I completely agree with Skip81.
The best way to sail is to sail nude - at least if you go sailing in warm weather conditions.
I usually go sailing for 1-2 weeks a year and aa soon I leave the marina, the clothes are off.
If you sail, you expose yourself to nature and it's a great feeling not only to see your boat reacting to nature, but also feel the wind that you are sailing with.

This post was edited

I completely agree with Skip81.The best way to sail is to sail nude - at least if you go sailing in warm weather conditions.I usually go sailing for 1-2 weeks a year and aa soon I leave the marina, the clothes are off.If you sail, you expose yourself to nature and it's a great feeling not only to see your boat reacting to nature, but also feel the wind that you are sailing with.

Do you bring any other clothes with you beside what you are wearing when you leave the marina?
Have you ever left the marina in just shorts and no shirt?

This post was edited

My wife & I have on several occasions when we are fishing on Lake Michigan or Saginaw Bay. It is normally later in the morning after alot of the other boats have left. Nuthin' better than watching my naked wife bring in a nice fish. Can't wait for next summer.

This post was edited

Do you bring any other clothes with you beside what you are wearing when you leave the marina?Have you ever left the marina in just shorts and no shirt?

Both yes.
If we go sailing, usually we are enroute for a couple of days and you never know, how the weather is changing.
Yes, on some very hot days, I left - and entered - the marina with just a pair of shorts.

This post was edited

Do you bring any other clothes with you beside what you are wearing when you leave the marina?Have you ever left the marina in just shorts and no shirt?

My sailing has been flotilla sailing holidays so I always have my clothes for evening restaurants on board but I enter and leave harbours in shirt and shorts (and no underwear) unless either the weather is inclement or we are overnighting in an abandoned and uninhabited harbour, in which case I will enter and leave the harbour naked.

This post was edited

Do you bring any other clothes with you beside what you are wearing when you leave the marina?Have you ever left the marina in just shorts and no shirt?My sailing has been flotilla sailing holidays so I always have my clothes for evening restaurants on board but I enter and leave harbours in shirt and shorts (and no underwear) unless either the weather is inclement or we are overnighting in an abandoned and uninhabited harbour, in which case I will enter and leave the harbour naked.

Never in just shorts then?

This post was edited

Do you bring any other clothes with you beside what you are wearing when you leave the marina?Have you ever left the marina in just shorts and no shirt?My sailing has been flotilla sailing holidays so I always have my clothes for evening restaurants on board but I enter and leave harbours in shirt and shorts (and no underwear) unless either the weather is inclement or we are overnighting in an abandoned and uninhabited harbour, in which case I will enter and leave the harbour naked.

What is flotilla sailing?

This post was edited

My wife & I have on several occasions when we are fishing on Lake Michigan or Saginaw Bay. It is normally later in the morning after alot of the other boats have left. Nuthin' better than watching my naked wife bring in a nice fish. Can't wait for next summer.

Same thing here......once we get a few miles offshore her top comes off.

When we get too warm it is time for a nude swim.

My friend and his wife come along quite often to enjoy the sun and water.

This post was edited

We live in coastal British Columbia. Once out in the gulf or up in desolation sound the clothes come off. We've met other nude boaters a few times. I think boating is a popular past time amongst nudists.

This post was edited

Anyone ever had the opportunity to launch a boat naked and have no clothing with you while on board? If so, where did you do this and how long was the trip?
If you have not been able to go boating with no clothing in you possesion, what is the least amount you have taken for: a day outing? an overnight trip?

This post was edited