RE:Boating

Oh yeah, I have done nude stand up paddle boarding and canoeing too. Thanks for reminding me.

This post was edited

Oh yeah, I have done nude stand up paddle boarding and canoeing too. Thanks for reminding me.
Did you take lessons from Orlando Bloom (or give them to him)?

This post was edited

Nude sailing on southwest Florida is the only way to go. The gulf is wide open and inviting.

This post was edited

WE always use our boat Naked, when possible with friends. You are welcome :)

This post was edited

How much clothing do you take with you?

This post was edited

How much clothing do you take with you?

Swim Suit. Maybe a shirt. Shoes. Regular dress really bnut once on the boat and away from the marina, naked is the way to be on a boat,

This post was edited

How much clothing do you take with you?Swim Suit. Maybe a shirt. Shoes. Regular dress really bnut once on the boat and away from the marina, naked is the way to be on a boat,

Just one swimsuit?

This post was edited

"How much clothing do you take with you?Swim Suit. Maybe a shirt. Shoes. Regular dress really bnut once on the boat and away from the marina, naked is the way to be on a boat,Just one swimsuit?"

I always take my swimsuit when kayaking, but usually only wear it until I am sufficiently beyond other beach goers. If no one was around I could remove it before pushing off, but that opportunity is yet to present itself, at least from my departure point.

Once seated, an observant person could perhaps see no swimsuit waistband just above the sides (it's a sit-on-top style) but I don't pass close to others, so that is probably not a concern.

This post was edited

How much clothing do you take with you?Swim Suit. Maybe a shirt. Shoes. Regular dress really bnut once on the boat and away from the marina, naked is the way to be on a boat,Just one swimsuit?

For you or anyone who only brings swimwear, is it something brief or with more coverage?

This post was edited

Nude sailing on southwest Florida is the only way to go. The gulf is wide open and inviting.

We spend a good part of the year here in The Bahamas where public nudity, even women topless, is officially illegal but you'd never know it, we spend a lot of time on our sailboat and just find that not only is nude far more practical, we're always in & out of the water, it also means a lot less laundry. LOL

This post was edited