RE:Boating

I only did it once and it was great!
I Definatly want to do it again, just have to find someone who has a sailing or a motor boat.

This post was edited

On my bucket list to do some nude boating. Paddle board doesn't count. I think sailing would be awesome, even on a catamaran. On our honeymoon we stayed in Jamaica and then Key West and the bed and breakfast (before air bnb's) we stayed at in the keys had a free sailboat ride 5 miles out to a ship wreck. Although I wasn't nude I had the skimpiest little yellow string bikini my wife had talked me into buying in Jamaica at the beginning of the honeymoon. Was almost like wearing nothing. Would have been better nude!

This post was edited

Yes, it is great fun and a wonderful feeling. For a dozen years I had a small cottage on a lake in NE Indiana. I would take the pontoon out and anchor across the lake in front of an undeveloped section. I was always only wearing a small speedo at all times around the cottage so I didnt have far to go to be nude. I would pack a cooler with lunch and a book and have the canopy raised. I could spend the mornings or afternoons nude and hidden in plain view.
Some of my favorite boating trips nude were ooat Lake Powell in AZ/UT. I rented either pontoons or runabouts and would find a secluded cove a few miles from the marina. It is one of the truly beautiful places in the US.

This post was edited
RE: Boating / Nude Sailing Monohull & Catamaran

When we sailed there was never any clothing worn especially in in the nude latitudes, simply less clothes less laundry easier on your fresh water which you make at sea by running your engine to power the desalinator.
We sailed the Mediterranean and did Atlantic crossing to the Bahamas and Bermuda multiple times all in the nude.
Even sailors who would say the are not nudist especial single hand normally will strip down and sail nude or a least into pirate rig once clear of the port.
Sailing nude is the best way to go in the warm water whether you are anchored off, cruising, swimming, suntanning, or, spearfishing doing it nude is the best and most economical on water even when showering at night we would air dry on deck.
We just sold our 50 ft Lagoon which we had for 2 years and loved it. We are now are waiting for our Seventy7 Lagoon Cat that we will do nude charters and other activities with.
I put in a link for anyone that is thinking of doing a nude charter. This boat is a monohull but it will give you an idea of how free you feel and the fun of nude sailing; https://www.boatinthebuff.com/crew.html
I don't know the owners but friends of ours who sail took a holiday with them in the BVIs when they were deciding whether they wanted to do charters they rated them high. There are a multitude of nude sailing options and charters it is the only way to to sail.
The Wind Is Free
Saint

This post was edited

I too take nude boat rides at my lake home. I have ventured off with as much as a bottle of water and a towel for three or four hours at time and some 30 miles away. I have a 18' Crownline bowrider. If you come up near another boat just flip the seat down to the lower position and sit, your top half is all that can be seen, however for females this might present a challenge! Been doing this for years passing many boaters as close as 20 feet away including the patrol boat with no issues. I personally get a super rush and true enjoyment being nude away from the dock with nothing but a bottle of water and towel. I usually stop and jump in for a while and then lay on the back deck to dry off. I have not tried it on the PWC yet.

This post was edited

Me and my partner have a cottage on Georgian Bay. We often take day trips to some of the outer islands, drop an anchor and spend a lazy afternoon drifting and enjoying the sun and a few beers. I keep a bathing suit handy in case of a police stop but otherwise completely nude for the whole day, trip out and trip back. It is awesome and I love it. Have been spotted many times by passing boats as Im standing up riding out the big waves. Its kind of a turn on to be spotted and watching the rubberneckers checking me out! My partner is not as into nudism as me so his bathing suit stays on for most of the time, but sometimes I can get him out of it with a little encouragement lol.

This post was edited

Have a friend who was a sailboat charter captain in the Caribbean. He said many couples or groups would be nude onboard during the weekly charters. That may be how he became a nudist!

This post was edited

Have a friend who was a sailboat charter captain in the Caribbean. He said many couples or groups would be nude onboard during the weekly charters. That may be how he became a nudist!

That would be a dream job for me. Get PAID to sail naked in tropical water areas with other naked people who are out to have a good time.

This post was edited

There is no better way to sail than nude. And its a great way to beat the summer heat. As soon as I clear the marina than off comes the shorts!

This post was edited

There is no better way to sail than nude. And its a great way to beat the summer heat. As soon as I clear the marina than off comes the shorts!

Do you have any clothes beside one pair of shorts with you on the boat?
Is this a a day trip or an extended excursion?

This post was edited